Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will Sharkticons be playable Bots futurely?

@Kabam Miike , I've been thinking about this: there are, in total, 7 Sharkticons in the game, right(considering all classes plus Golden Sharkticon)? Will we be able to play as them in the future or will they remain as "just-foe" Bots? Because it would be tricky to make a no-class Bot (Golden), but, in the other side, it would be pretty cool to be able to play as Sharkticons in this game...

Comments

• I don't think that playing as the Sharkticons would be so good. They're palette swaps (to match their classes), and I would have preferred that Gnaw would be a Sharkticon that would be playable (but I'mk thinking about two Transmetal sea creatures that SHOULD be playable).
  • I think it would be cool to play as golden sharkticon but have it as a super rare bot like more rare than a 4 star since it could be a special edition bot with no class
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I vote they just go ahead and add Gnaw as a playable character.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited December 2017
    And what's their signature? I saw some white star Sharks.

There are 8 in total, including S-1000 but well he's like Golden.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I don't think so, all class sharkticons are just copies of other characters
    Golden sharkticons don't belong to any class, so it won't make any sense if they become playable
  • Why would it not make sense? Golden Sharkticon would just be a neutral class so he would never have advantage or disadvantage.

No, the reality is that, more likely than not our playable Sharkticon will be Gnaw. They will give him some sharkticon specific specials, he may or may not end up being neutral, and his sig and abilities will be his own thing.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    How about a configurable Sharkticon restricted to certain game mode for a certain period of time? Like for this kind of new AM map, we can pay a certain amount to "morph" one of our bots into a Shark temporarily, and choose a certain number of abilities, SP1 and SP2 from any bot in that class.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Might as well just draw direct comparison from MCoC where it is no different to the symbioids, which aren’t playable and can’t see them ever being so. There are so so many other proper characters still to add that I don’t see why adding them as playables would enhance he game
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2017
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Might as well just draw direct comparison from MCoC where it is no different to the symbioids, which aren’t playable and can’t see them ever being so. There are so so many other proper characters still to add that I don’t see why adding them as playables would enhance he game

Unfortunately, you are using logic to debate this.

What you fail to understand, is that this thread will either

i) Never die

Or

ii) get reincarnated every couple of weeks when it disappears from the front page of the forum, just as it has been for the past few months.

Resistance is futile.

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Used to be talks of pulling sharks and they give extra forge xp but can’t be used to fight