Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Drastic performance drop

I know the team has their hands full with this update being surprisingly unstable, but I believe it's worth noting the notorious performance drop recently. Frame rate and response times have become a growing issue as the day passes on my end. It seems the game gets slower after each loading screen or fight. It's gotten to were I have to close the app between each fight just to avoid this, and even that often doesn't cut it.

My android runs the lower version graphics setting on all games I have, but it at least does so at a better frame rate than iphones can. This drop is certainly not something I'm familiar to experiencing.

This is extremely annoying for the timed raids as logging off between each match consumes a lot of time. The worst case I've gotten would be when I was fighting Mixmaster. No more than 15 individual frames could had passed during the entire fight, making what should of been an easy perfect into a loss.

I don't know if this is something everyone is experiencing or I'm just the unlucky one again, because I haven't seen anyone else mention the problem.

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I've noticed a little bit of stuttering since the November update (4.0?) but nothing that severe. Yikes, that sounds rough.