Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Map of the Ancient Sanctum (map3)

Sharing this here too, incase anyone doesn't have the 411 bot

pnd98drqw859.png
Tagged:

Comments

• So far this map feels 100% harder than the previous one. These resist damage mods suck.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited December 2017
    So far this map feels 100% harder than the previous one. These resist damage mods suck.

Bleeding stacks with Bonecrusher were the only way I could do any real damage to Bludgeon, he was spawning armor buffs after almost every hit.
    Also, I think Rhinox in front of Bludgeon got bugged, literally every attack I made with both Grindor and Bumblebee triggered a shock stack.
  • I honestly I’m about to quit this game got very disappointed of map3 all the content is ridiculous whole path for one person mods are bug the fun of this game is working as teammates helping each other not it turn all like a regular solo game don’t make start with the mods I honestly think if they don’t fixed this game either will pissed a lot of people and leave and will loose interest AM is broken! Let’s not mention the rewards are ridiculous nerf.
  • I honestly I’m about to quit this game got very disappointed of map3 all the content is ridiculous whole path for one person mods are bug the fun of this game is working as teammates helping each other not it turn all like a regular solo game don’t make start with the mods I honestly think if they don’t fixed this game either will pissed a lot of people and leave and will loose interest AM is broken! Let’s not mention the rewards are ridiculous nerf.

Ahh we all had that moment of quitting but I won’t suggest you doing that . Instead join a better alliance join OVs , MBs or someone kike that and keep motivated.

Their this guy callee manthro he is very good person talk to him he will help
  • ConnectedGirlConnectedGirl Posts: 9
    edited December 2017
    Hahah! No thanks I was with OV before and honestly not a happy ending when bunch of left! Is like a recycle company!MB lower alliances are crumble so as motivation I prefer unknown allainces but still top. And Manthro is the first one complaining about this map I had read his postings and finally he is speaking up! And saying things how they are interesting you are not talking about the rewards and map 3 such a sell out.
  • You guys are forgetting that this map is really out of context 1. Members come and go if we don’t have. 6 th player we don’t finish that is BS Cause whole alliance suffers other point is in every alliance we have weak players strong players help balance them and help them grow till they get strong enough now one of the weak players get a whole line for him we are screwed and to be honest recruiting is not an easy task to do I think you guys need to rethink this map and make it more teamwork base thinking what if there’s only 5.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited December 2017
    We updated this map to include full bot descriptions. The paths are also numbered based on section (1-3) and path (1-6) with the numbers corresponding to the mod number on the right so you can find things easily and also label the paths more easily in BG communications

94rhxkv82xq2.png
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Wow... punctuation.
  • Hey gang!

I went ahead and merged a few threads together to keep the forums organized. We've been having contact with y'all regarding this over here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/3167/my-personal-review-of-sanctum-map#latest

I definitely recommend giving it a check as Kabam Karma has recently gone in to provide more information on our plans. :)