Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatron chips question.

How long Megatron event? I only see his chips as reward in spotlight, will they be in raid arena and alliance, if so when? For new people what is best way to get 8-10k chips, that way in 10 days get gold card. Note spotlight act 1 and 2 give 4k total if fully explored. Also when does spotlight refresh or is the 4k all I can get from it.

Comments

• camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    I can only do spotlight 1 and 2.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    The spotlight missions last all month, and you will only be able to get the rewards from 1st completion and 100% completion once each. If you can only do 1 and 2 that's okay, just do what you can and enjoy the short story.
    For other routes to 10k chips, arena raids and alliance mission all give out chips at various times. If anybody reads this and I mess up, please correct me, but as best I can recall it goes something like this:
    Week 1 (now) Spotlight Missions are about it, although opening crystals have begun awarding Megatron chips for duping bots.
    Week 2 (next week) Megatron Bounty Arena: use whatever bots you have to hit milestones and climb to a decent rank, both of which award Megatron chips.
    Week 3 (The week after that) Raids! Each successful raid awards Megatron chips that scale with your raid medal count. I'm not sure the full range, but there's a thread around here with a guide. Feature bots chips are separate from raid chips and CANNOT be stolen, so raid to your heart's content!
    Week 4 (CHRISTMAS!!!!) We're back to Bounty Arena, and it hasn't changed. Use all of your bots in one last push for Chips!
    You'll notice I didn't put Alliance Missions on the schedule, and that's because I have no idea which week they award chips.
    Anyways, that's the basics on getting Megatron this month. Have fun and ALL HAIL LORD MEGATRON!
  • If you are a beginner, Megatron missions will last for 34 Days and you can get chips from two star bots (not from forging). In crystals, Getting the same bot that you already have will upgrade their moves. (note: you can only get chips from 2 star bots and up, not 1 star bots). There will be arenas, raids, and missions to earn G1 Megatron chips. For missions, you can choose whichever mode, if you're a beginner, try easy if you like. But the missions will get harder the farther you get. So make sure to upgrade your bots. Arena and raids will come soon. I think arenas just came, i need to check first. But yeah, alliance missions can also give you chips if your whole team explored all locations. It will take time but it's worth it. Hopefully this helped. :)
    Here's an excellent thread for all your feature bot chip questions:
    forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/2693/-how-to-get-100k-feature-bot-chips
    CandKane wrote: »
    Here's an excellent thread for all your feature bot chip questions:
    forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/2693/-how-to-get-100k-feature-bot-chips

i checked the site but it confusing. unknown how to caculate. so turns out cant beat the 2nd one of spotlight. so so far when fully explore spotlight i will have 1000, then in arena i will probably be in the 90-100%. assuming no one is below the 100%. ow much will i get from that?. the raids usually give me the 1,250 raid currency for winning raid map. i can get 6,000 raid currency a day. so from that how much megatron chips will it give?. at this point how many am i missing to get 3 star megatron.

note: not caculating the developer compensation for bugs. because i will use what written above for other feature bots.
    Okay so you've got 1000 chips, that's good! Simply by logging in every day you'll receive 3750 more chips, bringing you to 4750.
    Finishing in the 50-100% bracket in arena gets you 50 chips I think? I tried to find the info, wasn't able to. Anyways, to even hit ranked rewards you'll have made it to the 25 chip milestone, so 25+50=75, 75×14 (The number of arena days)=1050, so that's 5800 chips bare minimum.
    How high is your raid medal count? To make the math easier, we'll say you earn 100 chips per raid (That number is probably too low, but that's okay for now) you get 1250 raid chips per raid, and 6000 per day, so you're raiding 5 times a day. 5 raids × 100 chips × 7 days of raids = 3500 featured chips. Add that to the 5800 we already have/will have/whatever and we get 9300.
    TL:DR Play a bit every day, and only 700 chips separate you from 3* Megatron! These last few chips can be found by duplicating 7 2* bots or 1 3* bot, or in fact by using the bonus chips Kabam gave out as a mea culpa for the snafu rollout of map 3.
    You've got this, don't worry and have fun!
    edited December 2017
    CandKane wrote: »
    Okay so you've got 1000 chips, that's good! Simply by logging in every day you'll receive 3750 more chips, bringing you to 4750.
    Finishing in the 50-100% bracket in arena gets you 50 chips I think? I tried to find the info, wasn't able to. Anyways, to even hit ranked rewards you'll have made it to the 25 chip milestone, so 25+50=75, 75×14 (The number of arena days)=1050, so that's 5800 chips bare minimum.
    How high is your raid medal count? To make the math easier, we'll say you earn 100 chips per raid (That number is probably too low, but that's okay for now) you get 1250 raid chips per raid, and 6000 per day, so you're raiding 5 times a day. 5 raids × 100 chips × 7 days of raids = 3500 featured chips. Add that to the 5800 we already have/will have/whatever and we get 9300.
    TL:DR Play a bit every day, and only 700 chips separate you from 3* Megatron! These last few chips can be found by duplicating 7 2* bots or 1 3* bot, or in fact by using the bonus chips Kabam gave out as a mea culpa for the snafu rollout of map 3.
    You've got this, don't worry and have fun!

30 raid medal, 1023 raid chips. For winning a raid map
  • jrendaljrendal Posts: 11
    I didn't see any more missions for getting Megratron chips for days!! Last week the assaults gave Starscream chips....:(
    Now only 3 days left.... and I still need 10K for getting the 4Star.........:(
    Anyone knows if the points will be lost after the 3 days?
    THanks
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    jrendal wrote: »
    I didn't see any more missions for getting Megratron chips for days!! Last week the assaults gave Starscream chips....:(
    Now only 3 days left.... and I still need 10K for getting the 4Star.........:(
    Anyone knows if the points will be lost after the 3 days?
    THanks

Megatron chips became unavailable the moment Primal chips came online.

The extra time for purchasing Megatron was just that.. extra time. If you don't use those chips before the timer runs out, they will be converted to gold
    Thanks a lot for your answer!

I'm really angry because with one extra round or 2 I will get the Megatron 4*.

When time finish...I will get gold............:-(

Only with the Primal chips....will be enough to have it..........

In my opinion this is not good about the game.
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    It would definitely be a nice way for kabam to show that they care about how much time people spend in their game if the featured chips converted into next month's (at something less than 1:1 I think). It would give those that are new a decent chance eventually and feel like progress.
    Yeah! I agree.
    Many people talked about generic chips, and that's a good idea to have the REAL chance to have the 4* you want and feel progress.