Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

1v1s

Mnicely80Mnicely80 Posts: 66
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
So me and my friend wanted to 1v1 each other but we can’t. Should there be something where you can click on someone’s name and request to 1v1 them?

1v1s 18 votes

Yea!
77%
French_BakerBumblebeeManthroCandKaneJoker69KingOfPainMnicely80BeerguzzlerKittenPrimeSteelbaneShockwaves_jdjcjdjxDaveJLxxerexxBMOREDUCKS76 14 votes
No.
22%
BurbamGunz0KillMasterCcbaum2 4 votes

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Yea!
    anyone who votes no has a case of the mondays
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Need moar options for alternative polls about moar things that won’t happen
  • Yea!
    I just wanna fight @Manthro . I don't need to select a friend. That should make it easier to code up, thanks. Victory should be half of his raid chips, too. Then you can be sure people will try the new feature.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Yea!
    KingOfPain wrote: »
    I just wanna fight @Manthro . I don't need to select a friend. That should make it easier to code up, thanks. Victory should be half of his raid chips, too. Then you can be sure people will try the new feature.

You and everyone else, hahaa!
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Yea!
    A duel option would be much appreciated. @Manthro would be all the training I need to master expert mode.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited December 2017
    No.
    Syncing will be the key problem for mobile games I'm afraid?
    And I suppose we're all used to stand on the left?
    How would you feel when cornered by Soundwave's heavy spamming? There's no wake-up shoryuken....
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    According to this promo video we can:
    https://youtu.be/Qap1AWXRFgM
  • Syncing will be the key problem for mobile games I'm afraid?
    And I suppose we're all used to stand on the left?
    How would you feel when cornered by Soundwave's heavy spamming? There's no wake-up shoryuken....

So don't let Soundwave corner you? He's gotta get in close to do it. Usually with a dash which can be punished. Reality is this is a feature we will never see executed in real time. Any 1v1 will just be us versus another AI bot like arena but in a 1v1 format.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited December 2017
    No.
    Terminal wrote: »
    The "revenge" icon to the end spoiled all: we can raid!

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited December 2017
    Terminal wrote: »
    The "revenge" icon to the end spoiled all: we can raid!

The final scene is missing where it says 'opponent is unavailable' even though she's still standing there and not doing anything and the dude just starts crying.

• Honestly, it should be possible over a local network. Even over a local server. Just have consequence-free real time fights so there’s no value in hacking them

It would be absolutely awesome to play this against another live player, even if it meant they had to be in the same room as me