Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rhinox bugged in Ancient Sanctum

LafozaLafoza Posts: 28
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is Rhinox far right side bugged on the new map or its just me having this problem for second day . First 6 shields are ok but as soon as he get second or 3-rd shields there is 100% shock recieved.

ShockAndTerror.gif

Movie link here
Tagged:

Comments

• This has been happening to me for past 2 days....idk wtf is wrong with it

• Ouch! I hate that shock damage. We will take a look!
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I thought using Grindor would help, but nope, every shield I hit after that first set, whether he was blocking or not, added a shock stack that shredded Grindor in two combos.
  • Same happened to me two days in a row now
  • LafozaLafoza Posts: 28
    Ok so its not just me
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Lafoza wrote: »
    Ok so its not just me

I thought the same haha, figured I was just having a bad day or something. Map 3 is nuts yet a challenging sort of fun, but I'm not sure how much of that is intentional.
    Will be nice if this can be fixed troday , i do not feel like playing with 2 bots in AM again, kinda sucks
  • I was wondering how my carefully chosen light attacks turned into a 6-stack of shock... Item refund please... :/
    KingOfPain wrote: »
    I was wondering how my carefully chosen light attacks turned into a 6-stack of shock... Item refund please... :/

i doubt they will refund anything but will be nice if they fix it ASAP
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    This fixed yet? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kavs

We are only an hour till kickoff
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Nope still shocks thanks guys
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Best you can do so far is chip away his shields when he's blocking, that's what I did before.
  • that1guy wrote: »
    Best you can do so far is chip away his shields when he's blocking, that's what I did before.

That works until he forgets to block. :(

• that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    He's still bugged. Any updates from Kabam??