Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

More generous sig bounty

Ive scored 5-7% all 3 times we had this arena. I have yet to get one 4* sig program. Since this is the only way to get 4* sig this needs to be more generous or whats the point. Anyone in the top 8% should at least get some kind of 4*. I have 12 4* bots. Lower sigs only help a little in forging. In every other arena 5-7% gives you something of value...a2, t3, 4* shards, 4* mod shards. But sig is what top 10 to be guaranteed 4* sig. Rethink this kabam. Cause as of now i cant even care about upping my sigs. Its not even a grind at this point, it just feels not even possible.

Comments

• LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    edited December 2017
    I agree. I have opened 60 superiors signature crystals and only received 2 4* upgrades. With that low of drop rate I think I will be skipping this arena going forward. Not worth the grind.

This has turned out to be a very poor replacement for the crystal bounty arena.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    You guys are missing fact by getting each 3* sig it’s essentially getting 11 4* shards when you forge them
  • Not missing it. I said it helps for forging. But it doesnt do anything to imporve my 4* sig.
  • Forging doesnt improve your sig level. Besides you think this payout for this arena is fair?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2017
    Forging doesnt improve your sig level. Besides you think this payout for this arena is fair?

Not directly... But the 4* shards you get from the 3* bots can turn into dupes which do affect your Sig level.

However I do agree that the payouts are a little light.. I'd have less complaint if we just got more regular signature crystals overall
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited December 2017
    Considering that this only effects existing duped bots and doesn't help us awaken, I think it should be more generous (actually, I think it should be changed to include awakenings).

This arena is a 'win more' arena and doesn't help us with anything we don't already have or help to get anything new.

If the primary benefit is just shards from forging the bots we already have, we're better off just having bounty arena again.

1 sig level on a duped bot we actually use has such a tiny impact I don't think we can even notice it.

The people actually topping the arena and getting a meaningful amount of sig level that it could make an impact for 3* and 2* bots don't even play with them right? They use 4*. So the whole thing seems like a waste if they're only getting 2 usueable random sigs out of the event and less shards than they'd normally get if it was bounty.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    You guys are missing fact by getting each 3* sig it’s essentially getting 11 4* shards when you forge them

I am not missing that fact. Simply stating that 211 4* shards is not worth the grind.
  • Exactly, i place in 5-7% because i have 13 4*. I dont care for 3 and 2* sigs
  • BurbamBurbam Posts: 27
    I think top 10 should get awakening programs, rando of course.
    qwas86snjzfw.jpg
  • I'm not really sure why you'd expect it to be much more generous, 5 of them is the same thing as getting a 4* bot straight up (minus the featured shards). Considering you do not even have to score high to rank high in this one, how close to a 4* for an easy 1 day arena would you really want them to get?
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    It's not close to a 4* at all. You need to have gotten the target 4* two times to begin with, to even be able to use the item, you also don't get any ore, you also have no chance of getting something you don't have yet, which is a huge help for arenas, synergies and apparently the new AM because we need to dig deep in to our rosters.
  • SupraliminalSupraliminal Posts: 143
    edited December 2017
    It's exactly the same thing. The ore doesn't even matter in a game where you will always have overflow, and while you need the 4* first, you also can use it on the 4* you want rather than a fixed one once awakened (so it has an advantage equal to the mentioned disadvantage). There's no crystal shards for duping, sooo... only difference then is featured chips. So there's really no way that an easy 1 day arena should average 5 4* programs. That would be cheesy.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited December 2017
    It's exactly the same thing. The ore doesn't even matter in a game where you will always have overflow, and while you need the 4* first, you also can use it on the 4* you want rather than a fixed one once awakened (so it has an advantage equal to the mentioned disadvantage). There's no crystal shards for duping, sooo... only difference then is featured chips. So there's really no way that an easy 1 day arena should average 5 4* programs. That would be cheesy.

I agree with this, as much as I want my 4* duped Prowl to roll over everyone it wouldn't be any good for the health of the game right now.
  • Well sorry that only you and 4 othe people think this one day arena is easy to get in the top 5, lol. Its a saturday i cant be in an arena all day spendinf energon to refresh. To the rest of us, this arena does nothing for us.
  • Im not sayin awaken, but christ throw the 5-7% group just 1 4* crystal. Something to make it worthwhile
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Burbam wrote: »
    I think top 10 should get awakening programs, rando of course.
    qwas86snjzfw.jpg

Moooooaaarrrrrrrrrrr
  • Yeah, put some shards for an awakening program crystal in the top 10%