Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Still not addressed the constant Crashing?

Comments

• WraithWraith Posts: 34
    edited December 2017
    This game has been crashing even more on my international version of galaxy s8 (yes, exynos 8895 chipset and mali-g71mp20 gpu. Nougat 7.0. Right at the start of the fight and when doing specials).

Can you at least remove any penalties for crashing during alliance mission until you can minimize the crashing issue? You've been releasing some minor version update and yet you didn't bother to fix crashing issue on this device. Players shouldn't be penalized for your fault in the first place!
  • Map three now and still crashing in am, hp penalty. I won't post about it any more but I'm sick of it. Yah, I could get a new device, but my Nexus 6 works perfectly fine for every thing else.
  • @Kabam Miike any progress for the mali g-71 or I have to buy a new device for Christmas?
  • Ale0CrysisAle0Crysis Posts: 12
    edited December 2017
    TOGGLE PENALTIES!!!! Still crashing in the black screen before Alliance Mission match starts and i find PENALTY!!!! TOGGLE THIS DAMN PENALTIES!!!! IT'S FRUSTRATING!!!!

I'm pretty sure this bug is due to the sensors of Galaxy S8 and S8+. When the screen goes up from down to understand. If you move fhe phone something goes wrong after a while.

We want old release (4 updates before) which not crashed never before!!!
  • Haven't even fought yet but half health lost crashing on the first fight fix this game please we've been saying it for ages! You just keep rolling out new content without a dressing real problems it's pathetic.tixro0ji12bd.png
  • I'm on a Samsung Note 8 (UK model) and the crashing has, if anything, got worse. Someone mentioned a while back that they noticed it more when switching game types, and I'm pretty sure there's a correlation of some kind. I could play arena for an hour, but the moment I try to start a fight in a spotlight mission, the game will crash. As you can imagine, this makes Alliance Missions a nightmare. Every time I go back to the AM from arena or story missions or whatever, I lose 1 AM energy because the game will crash me out when I try to start a fight, and it's genuinely hindering my ability to contribute effectively to alliance missions.
  • DrkPrinzDrkPrinz Posts: 37
    edited December 2017
    The game crashed 6 times yesterday in 30mins, to add to my problems two of the crashes happened in AM and lost half the health on my bots. All we have is just 3 bots and a gamer getting the penalty for coding issue is unfair. Atleast remove the health penalty in AM till the game crash issue gets resolved. I am having the crash issue on my Moto G4 Plus, and it is really tiresome to keep staring at the loading screen a lot more than I get to play the game. This issue started after the last two updates. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • I've found the problem and it seems unsolveble. Basically when everything "auto"change in the game the game stop suddenly and crash. What i mean? Everything : if i have a bot is earning gold and it has finished game crash, the "time"missions of autobots if they finish game crash, the crystal of the day or the crystal of 4 hour, or other prices earned in the alliance we reach the goal the game crash, and this happen even with the sensors, if i move too much the smartphone the game after while crash. This is fuc*ing terrible...
    I even turned off notifications in game or in my device, changed language and other try... FAIL FAIL FAIL!!

I can't help my Alliance in the Map3 mission for this, and doing special missions and even raid.
    Game crash even after a lot of matches in Arena. But any penalty there... why i should have penalties in the other modes?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2017
    Ok... Here's a thought...

For all you guys having crashing issues.. as a poster said, seems to be on real-time updates to changes in game (at least for him).

When you installed the game, did you grant it all the permissions it asked for? Could be when it tries to write to the phone memory, it is being denied access.

Check your app settings/permissions maybe? Not trying to patronize, just trying to help you resolve it.

Did you all install from APK or direct from your app store?

Seeing if I can boil it down to a common issue amongst all of you.
  • That's a good shout actually manthro I'll look through my settings and see didn't think of checking that. Thanks for the suggestion mate
  • Manthro wrote: »
    When you installed the game, did you grant it all the permissions it asked for? Could be when it tries to write to the phone memory, it is being denied access.

Check your app settings/permissions maybe? Not trying to patronize, just trying to help you resolve it.

No permission request by app actually.
  • Oh finally I'm out of alliance because it's impossible playing right now
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

No permission request by app actually.

That might be part of the problem. The app should, upon installing, bring up a pop-up asking for a few permissions (access files on device, access profile info, etc). If it still isn't doing this after uninstall/reinstall, contact your store support, your phone may not be interfacing with it correctly.
  • No permissions request for this app on s8+ isn't a problem of the device @Candkane is always the same problem just incorrect programming of the game
  • CandKane wrote: »
    That might be part of the problem. The app should, upon installing, bring up a pop-up asking for a few permissions (access files on device, access profile info, etc). If it still isn't doing this after uninstall/reinstall, contact your store support, your phone may not be interfacing with it correctly.

Storage permission is required only if interact with external SD card. We have plenty of internal storage. This permission exist if using lower end of phone like my old S5.
  • WHY PENALTIES ARE STILL "ON" IF THE MATCH IS NOT STARTED YET ON ALLIANCE MISSION??? Why don't you answer to this frustrating situation?? We want a reply!! My new alliance (Plebe) is penalized and it's not correct i start with half energy bar if it crashed not for my fault and even before the match started?? I want a refund for this. It's too much time i'm waiting and i have payed money for some upgrade i did.
  • WraithWraith Posts: 34
    edited December 2017
    There's no way it has anything to do with permissions if you can do a few fights before crashing happened.

These crashing became much more noticeable after the masteries update(there were some graphical upgrades in that update too iirc). The game was fine before that.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    CandKane wrote: »

Storage permission is required only if interact with external SD card. We have plenty of internal storage. This permission exist if using lower end of phone like my old S5.

I've got 30-something GB free on my internal memory and don't have an SD card in the slot (not sure where said slot is, to be honest) and I'm using an S7. Legally, those permissions are required, doesn't matter make/model, because the game is potentially altering your device and would be classified as malware otherwise.
    All that said, the game has been lagging more often for me since the November update, I wonder if Kabam is slowly stepping up the processing power needed to run the game.
  • @Kabam Miike give us a explanations or for Christmas I buy a ps4 or Xbox and bye bye
  • Soo any progress? Still crashing do you know that right??
  • deadthekidstardeadthekidstar Posts: 42
    edited December 2017
    omg this is ridiculous ! Good Christmas kabam
  • any1 fix that unplayble game? 100 crashes since many days but support doing nothings!!!
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    doubt kabam got any fix for it due to so many different devices and os..
  • Support don't text back moderators same thing I don't understand where is the problem
  • They are closing threads opened on this problem. What a ridicoulus mod kabam.!!!!!
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    A lot of the crashes seem to have something to do with the in game notification system. The game simply cannot multitask.

After a crash, you'll always restart the game to see some sortof notification: alliance help request, base was raided, away mission return, a 'special offer' Kabam is trying to sell you, etc.

The crashes are really getting more frequent.
    It's even happening in the menus now. For example, my game crashes even when scrolling through bots.

Also frequently crashing again during fights, leading to the health penalty. I appreciate that they took away the health penalty for crash on load, but the solution is to remove it completely until they can midigate this problem.

It really is pretty ridiculous how often this game crashes.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    iuJacob wrote: »
    A lot of the crashes seem to have something to do with the in game notification system. The game simply cannot multitask.

After a crash, you'll always restart the game to see some sortof notification: alliance help request, base was raided, away mission return, a 'special offer' Kabam is trying to sell you, etc.

It's even happening in the menus now. For example, my game crashes even when scrolling through bots.

Also frequently crashing again during fights, leading to the health penalty. I appreciate that they took away the health penalty for crash on load, but the solution is to remove it completely until they can midigate this problem.

If you've narrowed it down to notifications, then turn off notifications... See if it helps.
  • Sound weird @iuJacob but on my device crashing on arena every 2 or 3 fight and on story mission same thing on special mission every fight so isn't a problem of help request
  • After every time I load story, alliance, specials. It won't even load before crashing. I've never had this issue ever. It started about 2 days ago for me. Hope it can be solved quick, I love playing and this makes it no fun.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited January 2018
    Manthro wrote: »
    iuJacob wrote: »

If you've narrowed it down to notifications, then turn off notifications... See if it helps.

In-Game notifications. Nothing to do with iOS.
    Sound weird @iuJacob but on my device crashing on arena every 2 or 3 fight and on story mission same thing on special mission every fight so isn't a problem of help request

It's not just 'help request'. That was just an example of one of the many things that you may come back to after a crash.

It's ANY task going on in the background of the game.

Again. Strictly In the game. Not your os on your phone.

And that's not causing EVERY crash. It just seems to be a fairly big culprit.