Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4* Class Pack missing bots?!?!?!?!?!

vucachonvucachon Posts: 30
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Decided to buy a 4* Class Pack: Tactician... however, watching the reel, i only saw 3 different bots: OG Prime, Ultra Magnus, and Starscream. No where in the description does it state certain bots are not available.

e04etchm7d3t.jpg

Here is a recording of the Tactician reel.
https://youtu.be/qvZYunL2FQY
IF ANYONE CAN CONFIRM THERE WERE OTHER CHAMPS, PLEASE DO.
Kabam has a history of releasing a crystal that is missing a champ(s).

Comments

• kranderskranders Posts: 479
    edited December 2017
    Well it wasn't explicit but you should only assume PBC bots.
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 30
    edited December 2017
    @kranders

No. There is no reason for me to assume only phc bots. Why? Because in the description of the promotion it states bot of that class.

Kabam has had issues before of missing bots/champs in crystals... Whether intentionally or by accident, it has happened before.
  • This is not a bug, and was intentional. There are still Bots that have not had an official release to the regular Crystals yet, such as Megatron, Galvatron and Dinobot. There are also still some bots that have not had their 4-Star versions released, and will not show up in the Crystals.

A bot remains exclusive to their Crystal and other Featured Crystals until they are released to the General Bot Crystal pool.

I see that you have already reach out to the Support Team. There is not more that we can do in the forums,
    and you will hear back from them soon.
This discussion has been closed.