Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Christmas AM Idea = Unlimited Energy

SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
How 'bout it, @Kabam Miike ? Given how busy everyone is during that time and that it's also the time of giving, what better gift could there be than unlimited energy for the 4 day AM cycle to finish an AM map at the pace the BG's choose to run at?

We'll have our people contact your people to work out the details.

Merry Christmas!

::insert jocular ho-ho-ho-ing here::

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I like this idea a lot.
  • Its crazy but I like it!
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    fourthed heh
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Supported!
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Love it <3
  • Don't let this good idea die :)
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    I support this idea
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    How 'bout it, @Kabam Miike ? Given how busy everyone is during that time and that it's also the time of giving, what better gift could there be than unlimited energy for the 4 day AM cycle to finish an AM map at the pace the BG's choose to run at?

Merry Christmas!

How then, would they expect us to use energon to buy mission energy refill kits then huh?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Synthwave wrote: »

Merry Christmas!

How then, would they expect us to use energon to buy mission energy refill kits then huh?

Get outta this thread, you Grinch! =)
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Synthwave wrote: »

Merry Christmas!

You can still buy them... Just don't need to use them ;)
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    It would be really helpful for co-ordination and alliances that have people in different time zones.

Time to abolish AM energy :D
    Jscrilla wrote: »
    Why do we need AM energy at all?? Honestly. We all have to clear our own lanes and are held up by the linked nodes on mini-bosses and on the main boss. There is absolutely no point to having AM energy anymore.

Especially when 2 of 5 are taken off right after you join the map. This is unacceptable.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Jscrilla wrote: »
    Why do we need AM energy at all?? Honestly. We all have to clear our own lanes and are held up by the linked nodes on mini-bosses and on the main boss. There is absolutely no point to having AM energy anymore.

While I’m sure it won’t matter much for mid to lower tier alliances, we’d clear AM in about an hour every day if this would happen. Sure maybe 100% would trail behind a bit, but one person left and right and willing to fight linked minis can clear out 4/6 links on Meg in half an hour. Might be fun for Christmas weekend. But not sustainable. But for Christmas I fully support this idea :)
    But the rewards are equal for everyone. So if somebody slices thru every linked boss and complete the map within an hour while I can only pick up the unfinished dish along the way, it's fine for me. Especially in map 3, each teammate has one lane to cover even if all bosses are taken out. We can't say unlimited energy will reduce the challenge of the map.
    Bump to see if any traction can be had on this, lol.

@Kabam Miike
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Yes, please do.
    edited December 2017
    So I'm guessing with the release of this Alliance Mission bundle you guy are selling, the answer to our request instead of a HO-HO-HO is a big fat NO-NO-NO.

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch. :'(:(
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    It's really frustrating that no kabam employee has commented on the AM schedule for the holidays, given any feedback regarding the energy request in this post, or commented/sent out a holiday calendar. The community here is all in tune with what happens in MCOC and their holiday promotions and calendars are great. I would even accept if support returned some feedback saying they are not planning on adjusting their schedules/AM timers etc for whatever reason but we haven't even got that luxury.

These are small things that are not difficult to address but it begins to feel like no extra effort or planning is being done here. especially when the 3 and 7 day events pop up without adjustments to new features like the sig programs not counting in item use or map 3 not being included in bot battle points. those seem like the very basics of organization.

I still love the gameplay and most of all the long term commitment to growing my roster but am disappointed in the service levels this xmas. everyone must be on vacation (even this as an answer would be ok... at least its something... LOL)
  • Canuck33 wrote: »
    It's really frustrating that no kabam employee has commented on the AM schedule for the holidays, given any feedback regarding the energy request in this post, or commented/sent out a holiday calendar. The community here is all in tune with what happens in MCOC and their holiday promotions and calendars are great. I would even accept if support returned some feedback saying they are not planning on adjusting their schedules/AM timers etc for whatever reason but we haven't even got that luxury.

These are small things that are not difficult to address but it begins to feel like no extra effort or planning is being done here. especially when the 3 and 7 day events pop up without adjustments to new features like the sig programs not counting in item use or map 3 not being included in bot battle points. those seem like the very basics of organization.

I still love the gameplay and most of all the long term commitment to growing my roster but am disappointed in the service levels this xmas. everyone must be on vacation (even this as an answer would be ok... at least its something... LOL)

You have the best deal I ever heard, maybe in history.
    My alliance has decided to go casual already. No member is required to participate in the next AM.