Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shockwave was supposed to be OP...

We all know that a Tech Sharkticon has Shockwave's special 1, but it also burns all power.. But when Shockwave uses the special attack he doesn't burn power.. Could this mean he used to have that insane power gain? I see why they removed it from Shockwave but it would be cool if he could have some power burn return to his special 1.
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Really? I didn't see the power burn effect taking that S1. Maybe you've come across that tech shark with a Transwarp battery mod in a Q-base?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Really? I didn't see the power burn effect taking that S1. Maybe you've come across that tech shark with a Transwarp battery mod in a Q-base?

No no it was on quests.. Maybe they only power burn in quests, because it doesnt happen in AM. Could be it's signature because the AM sharks are non awakened
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Interesting. Now I want those sharks so very badly because hell, they even designed their sigs!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Shockwave will be OP... but on an OP module in act 3.4
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Shockwave will be OP... but on an OP module in act 3.4

Reflect ranged shock block defensive power gain.. Pretty much all blocking mods because all the broken AI does is block hahahaha