Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Explain this

Why have 6 of my last 8 raids been quintessons bases? I am 18 points from 2500 medals giving me 400 points per raid for AE yet you are keeping myself and other players from achieving that mark by matching up with bases that give 0 medals! I have used energon to try and get the last 20 points to get over the 2500 mark yet you constantly cheat me out of advancing!992nm68q16bj.png
ly6x69s05nqy.png
i5k4npuiqu6v.png
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Lots of people are raiding due to 4* shards so people get pulled out of pool when hit and higher up means less people in your bracket for game to choose from, if you stay near top get use to seeing q bases they give great raid chips as well.

Oh and badges mean jack crap anyhow
  • Don’t care about badges I care about megatron chips and AE points that help my alliance get better rewards. There are plenty of players in the 2200 range that I could get matched vs but they have chosen to cheat me out of advancing to the next reward levels.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    If players weren’t pulled from pool your base would been smashed 10x and you would have less badges than now.

I understand it’s frustrating but when you get near top it’s next to impossible to gain many points more less retain them
  • Seems your missing my point! Kabam is activily denying us as a player base from getting rewards that they have advertised! They have control over players matches and have imposed a ceiling short of said advertised rewards by matching players vs computer opponents with zero medals for winning said match. The defensive strength of a base has nothing to do with it since any decent player can easily smash any defense.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Seems your missing my point! Kabam is activily denying us as a player base from getting rewards that they have advertised! They have control over players matches and have imposed a ceiling short of said advertised rewards by matching players vs computer opponents with zero medals for winning said match. The defensive strength of a base has nothing to do with it since any decent player can easily smash any defense.

Yes, diabolically evil Kabam plotting against everyone in raids... Lol
  • Manthro wrote: »

Ahh the fanboy pay to plays come out in full force with yet another idiotic post
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited December 2017
    Manthro wrote: »

Ahh the fanboy pay to plays come out in full force with yet another idiotic post

Says the one who made a pointless thread.
  • Manthro wrote: »

Says the one who made a pointless thread.

Only thing pointless is your contribution to this thread
  • You do that little troll
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Can somebody close this thread?
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Before it closes it sucks but if you want to be over 2500 medals use a raid shield when it comes down raid again the 1st maybe a quint the rest will be medals. Any shield will work
  • BOFAD wrote: »
    Before it closes it sucks but if you want to be over 2500 medals use a raid shield when it comes down raid again the 1st maybe a quint the rest will be medals. Any shield will work

Yeah I hear what your saying the only problem is the I constantly get quint bases with little to no player bases. The solution would be to give quint bases medal values of atleast 10 or so since there’s no difference( beside sharkracon defenders) between them and a player base and should reward accordingly
  • Closing this thread for the obvious reason of how weirdly out of control it got. Please remember to be respectful to one another when posting and to be mindful of forum rules.
This discussion has been closed.