Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Oh look, another rank up poll!

Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Which one should I take to R3? All of them are unduped. Both Bludgeon and Windblade are fun because of Swordmasters synergy. But what do you guys think?

Oh look, another rank up poll! 14 votes

Windblade
28%
French_BakerRaptor22KittenPrimeBooster_Blue 4 votes
Ratchet
14%
Promethium1Nightgaunt 2 votes
Bludgeon
21%
VouterFaithz17BlogZmogis 3 votes
Wait for better bots( OG Prime for life!)
21%
Yarah_DahilenomisuStreetFighter 3 votes
You suck at making polls. Manthro must teach you how to make a better one
14%
CandKaneJoker69 2 votes

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Windblade
    Windblade is an overall solid bot, while swordsmasters makes her incredibly OP she can still fight without the synergy, bludgeon is ok but does need swordsmasters to be very good and ratchet you have to get Og Prime first.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    You suck at making polls. Manthro must teach you how to make a better one
    Don't underestimate Bludgeon! He may not be as flashy or specialized as Windblade, but he does a lot of things well and can adapt to different situations. His armor will protect him from anything besides a tactician, and between bleeding and stuns his opponent will be having a bad day even with a low sig. At high sig...well, hope you have somebody like Rhinox who can cap damage, otherwise Bludgeon can hit as hard as Ironhide.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Windblade
    CandKane wrote: »
    Don't underestimate Bludgeon! He may not be as flashy or specialized as Windblade, but he does a lot of things well and can adapt to different situations. His armor will protect him from anything besides a tactician, and between bleeding and stuns his opponent will be having a bad day even with a low sig. At high sig...well, hope you have somebody like Rhinox who can cap damage, otherwise Bludgeon can hit as hard as Ironhide.

I used to hate bludgeon but in all honesty... He’s good! I’ve never had ANY experience with bludgeon so I’m a little bit bias but I’ve seen how well he can do so he’s one I hope I get in my next 4* crystal. His signature ability does look really good, especially with the swordsmasters synergy I can see crits up to 15k on a r3 bludgeon.
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Windblade
    Windblade... she is quite devastating against all classes.