Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report - Bumblebee

Commanders!

We have a special Holiday Exclusive Bot coming Thursday, December 21st! Prepare to meet Bumblebee!

Bumblebee is a little different than our usual Bot releases. He will only be available in Crystals, and will remain exclusive to this Crystal for the foreseeable future. This might change at some point, but for now, don't miss your chance to add the scrappy young Scout to your Roster!

Check out his intel report here: https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-bumblebee/
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    edited December 2017
    Boo we can’t work to get the 4*, only pay just to be disappointed with 2*s
    EDIT: Found a little typo lol, unless his new nickname is megatron haha
    t0o82tjnohy2.png
  • I swear, I’m using all my Energon tomorrow. Hopefully the drop rates are increased slightly.
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    Commanders!

We have a special Holiday Exclusive Bot coming Thursday, December 21st! Prepare to meet Bumblebee!

Bumblebee is a little different than our usual Bot releases. He will only be available in Crystals, and will remain exclusive to this Crystal for the foreseeable future. This might change at some point, but for now, don't miss your chance to add the scrappy young Scout to your Roster!

Check out his intel report here: https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-bumblebee/
    Commanders!

Hey Miike,

The incoming synergy- if 2 of my members are alive in am, he would get up to 10% bonus on heavies?

Also, if 2 squad members give an armour bonus, do they stack? (Up to 16%?)

Thanks!
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    So next months bot won't be g1 bee?
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    So next months bot won't be g1 bee?

As close as we can expect to get
  • Boo we can’t work to get the 4*, only pay just to be disappointed with 2*s
    EDIT: Found a little typo lol, unless his new nickname is megatron haha
    t0o82tjnohy2.png

Thank you for pointing out that Typo! Fixed it.
  • Bumblebee wrote: »
    I swear, I’m using all my Energon tomorrow. Hopefully the drop rates are increased slightly.

Good luck!
  • Bumblebee wrote: »
    I swear, I’m using all my Energon tomorrow. Hopefully the drop rates are increased slightly.

Good luck!

Thank you! Likewise :)
  • Managed to snag him. He's definitely a fun bot to watch fight, and to fight with (really like his animations). Love that the A.I. is nice and aggressive with him.
  • Unhappy that we have to get him exclusively in a crystal. Hopefully he'll be next month's bot. I'm not a big fan of G1 Bee, but since I nearly have every character in the game (just need him and Ramjet), then I'd might as well hope that he becomes more available.
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    Thank you Kabam for bringing Bumblebee GS to the Fight! He's fun to fight!