Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hive crystal

G1 bumblebee crystal out. I bought 3. Got crappy 2 star. I'm sad. It costs 150.

Comments

• camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    So terrible drop rate. If you get him you lucky. And be happy using him in battle
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    So sorry mate, I myself am really disappointed we can’t earn him and have to pay for him.. not going to buy the crystals going to use energon for the bee gauntlet
    I'm going to save up till a day before crystal gone then buy at once, then click open all. Which one better the open one by one or the open all. Since I bought 3 already will my chances for bumblebee be high.
  • I got 30 Megatron crystals with no good results. Your 3 is astronomically slim of pulling a 4 star as well as the specific one you want.

I tried Shockwave's too but the same occurred.
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    I got 30 Megatron crystals with no good results. Your 3 is astronomically slim of pulling a 4 star as well as the specific one you want.

I tried Shockwave's too but the same occurred.

Then how many is good amount? I get my energon from raid store. I get probably 400 a month.
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    edited December 2017
    q80xurtgldo1.png
    First and last hive crystal
  • If you buy these crystals EXPECTING to get Bee, you are setting yourself up for some massive disappointment.

If you really want him, buy a few crystals HOPING to get him, while also accepting the fact that you most likely wont.

As the old saying goes, "May the odds be ever in your favor."
    DzSloots wrote: »
    q80xurtgldo1.png

Congradulations you got him. How many you buy?
  • camaro57 wrote: »
    q80xurtgldo1.png

That was the only one I bought

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'm personally holding out for Apple to put the screws to Kabam on this whole full disclosure of drop rates policy before the timer expires on this crystal. I really want to know what the drop rate is for him.
    camaro57 wrote: »
    q80xurtgldo1.png

That was the only one I bought

You super lucky the. I opened 3 and got crap. Now I'm going to try to go lvl 24-30 and use energon from them. Hope I get him

• You super lucky the. I opened 3 and got crap. Now I'm going to try to go lvl 24-30 and use energon from them. Hope I get him[/quote]

Hopefully you do man. Best of luck!
  • I opened up 20 Hive Crystals and got only 2* Dupes.

I’m very sad right now :(
  • Apple is asking for Disclosure
    Apple is not asking for Assurance
    A disclosure, could be misstated intentionally, let hope they be honest ;)
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    I opened up 20 Hive Crystals and got only 2* Dupes.

Sorry, don't be sad. I'm sad too
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    I opened 0 and got nothing.. Why me!!
  • camaro57 wrote: »
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    I opened up 20 Hive Crystals and got only 2* Dupes.

Sorry, don't be sad. I'm sad too

l77zo3eexxz0.png

I need a hug :(

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Odds undisclosed slim to none....
    Odds disclosed still slim to none
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I opened one, duped my 3* Shockwave, I think I'm happier with that than if I had pulled a Bee
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It seems his basic attack/health is the weakest. Highly skilled people will find him good with so many buffs. But not me. I don't like BBB in any continuities and I'm not buying.
  • It seems his basic attack/health is the weakest. Highly skilled people will find him good with so many buffs. But not me. I don't like BBB in any continuities and I'm not buying.

Why did you use three "Bs?"
  • It seems his basic attack/health is the weakest. Highly skilled people will find him good with so many buffs. But not me. I don't like BBB in any continuities and I'm not buying.

Bumblebee?
    It seems his basic attack/health is the weakest. Highly skilled people will find him good with so many buffs. But not me. I don't like BBB in any continuities and I'm not buying.

Yeah that's how we call him for easiy typing.
  • I'm afraid bro. To open that crystal.
    Last Megatron Crystal I'm a bit lucky, opened 5 and get 3 star Dinobot and Ramjet, the other are 2 star dupes.
    Bumblebee is really sneaky, as a spy, to not appear in our crystal puls
    So good luck everyone with your pulls, I don't know what to do with it
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    i'm more upset that I can't get a High-quality image of the Hive Crystal because-v4.1-disabled-"asset_cache"
    - argh again!
    woo224 wrote: »
    i'm more upset that I can't get a High-quality image of the Hive Crystal because-v4.1-disabled-"asset_cache"
    - argh again!

Man you don't have to shout that every time in various posts when you can contact the team for that.