Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What did you get from the Holiday crystals?

Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Today's pull:
4saj3ufmvk8q.png
I got some T1 alpha essence from those 2 crystals yesterday

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    a full t3b and 2000 t2a essence for the first two.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    So far seems like no 4 star for me yet. That's ok I'm good with my favorite bots. Still building my teams.
  • Nothing fantastic yet, but all of it has been very good when you remember this is a free daily.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    I've gotten t1 alpha essence and some 4* shards
  • 2 t3basics so far
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    2 t3basics so far
    Oh my gooooooooooooooood
  • Dircules wrote: »
    2 t3basics so far
    Oh my gooooooooooooooood

truth is, they are not what i need atm :'(
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    edited December 2017
    Only t1 alpha shards :/
  • Who else is stacking their crystals?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Day 1-250 T2A essence
    Day 2-1 T1A
    Day 3-100 4* shards
    Day 4-a pony
    edited December 2017
    Day 1-250 T2A essence
    Day 2-1 T1A
    Day 3-100 4* shards
    Day 4-a pony

are you sure it wasn't a unicorn? they kinda look a like lol

damn, that crystal has different quantities of shards.

Hmmm now that you say that it makes me think.. nope it’s a pony..
    An evil death pony from space
    Edit: how many 4* shards did you get?
  • Day 1-250 T2A essence
    Day 2-1 T1A
    Day 3-100 4* shards
    Day 4-a pony

are you sure it wasn't a unicorn? they kinda look a like lol

damn, that crystal has different quantities of shards.

You spelled Unicron weird.
    Hmmm now that you say that it makes me think.. nope it’s a pony..
    An evil death pony from space
    Edit: how many 4* shards did you get?

no 4* shards
    1-1000 shards t1a
    2-1000 or 2000 shards t3b
    3-1000 shards t2a
    4-hoping for mermaid :smile:

I know it has 250shards of 4* too

Hope you get that mermaid!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Day 1: t1a
    Day 2: t1a
    Day 3: t1a

I originally said I'd get 14 days of t1a when I saw these crystals, lol.. I would not be surprised. Whatever... It will equal 1400 t2a essence in the end of I do.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Day 4: 2500 T3BS essence
  • day 1: 1k t1a
    day 2: 1k t1a
    day3: full t1a
    day 4: 5k t1a

I'm beginning to see a pattern of not getting the t3b I need moreso. lol oh well
    Day 4: 250 T2A
    So little yet so good lol, always need that T2A essence
  • Day ???: Finally got 4* shards.
    pt5pfyot07ni.png
    Day 5: Christmas pull: I got Kabam'd
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    pt5pfyot07ni.png
    Day 5: Christmas pull: I got Kabam'd

I got trash. Thanks Kabam! mwe0hyx5g9gm.png
  • WarCat wrote: »
    It's funny to see all the people complaining about T1A, considering how six months ago the biggest complaint was how nobody could get them. Seriously people, its a fourteen day free crystal pack. They didn't have to give us anything. Stop complaining for a day or two and be grateful. Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.

I’m not complaining. I practically felt nothing when i opened my crystals
    WarCat wrote: »
    It's funny to see all the people complaining about T1A, considering how six months ago the biggest complaint was how nobody could get them. Seriously people, its a fourteen day free crystal pack. They didn't have to give us anything. Stop complaining for a day or two and be grateful. Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.

It's free, you literally do nothing to get those sweet T1A essence
    On the second day of Christmas (6th day in the calendar), Kabam gave to me: 1000 T1A essence
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

It's free, you literally do nothing to get those sweet T1A essence

So i can eventually sell them for t2a? Yes please!
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited December 2017

The game state from 6 months ago is completely irrelevant.

You can now get 2000 t1a essence per day from the raid shop. So this special daily crystal is 50% worse than the normal standard daily raid shop.

Not to mention the cash shop offering 5 full t1a with other stuff for $5.

So a holiday crystal with 1000 alpha is worth what.. less than 10 cents? I guess that means I've got a bigger Christmas present behind the cushions in my couch. Thanks couch for your generosity :D

I've seen other mobile games this holiday have a login bonus with different things each day including the equivalent of multiple bot pulls and thousands of energon.
    6th day: 2500 T3B not bad at all! Also brung G1 Megatron To R4
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Ah Terminal, you're such a ray of sunshine, happiness, and optimism.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Terminal wrote: »

You can now get 2000 t1a essence per day from the raid shop. So this special daily crystal is 50% worse than the normal standard daily raid shop.

So a holiday crystal with 1000 alpha is worth what.. less than 10 cents? I guess that means I've got a bigger Christmas present behind the cushions in my couch. Thanks couch for your generosity :D

I've seen other mobile games this holiday have a login bonus with different things each day including the equivalent of multiple bot pulls and thousands of energon.

There's more stuff than t1a in the holiday crystal, so this entire post is nonsense.
    Manthro wrote: »
    Terminal wrote: »

There's more stuff than t1a in the holiday crystal, so this entire post is nonsense.

Well you’ve gotta feel sorry for the poor guy, got nothing but t1a ;-(