Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New player advice

Hello everyone.
I'm a new player, and looking for advice on this game.
Some things I find are not very clear, and it seems there is quite a bit to do in this game.
For example, I see bots have synergies that work with other bots. How does this work?
Where should I focus on?
Doing story missions?
Should I send as many bots out on away missions as possible?
Should I only use class specific ore to lvl up bots to get the most out of it?
What is forging?
What's the best coarse of action for a free to play player?
I'm also looking for a guild that is active, and preferred if everyone is using line.

Comments

• JujubeJujube Posts: 9
    Download Line app.
    Add Dogzilla52 as a friend and ask to join TFTF community. Add 411 bot as friend. Lots of info there.

Finally you can ask specific questions to others.
  • First of all, Welcome to the game! I can answer some of these for you!

Synergies are bonuses given to Bots for bringing them into modes together. If you bring a Bot that has a Synergy bonus with another bot into a mode like Story Missions or Raids, that Bot gets the bonus that is listed.

I can't personally tell you where you should focus, but spending some time on Story Missions in the beginning is a good idea. You'll earn experience to level up, earn Energon that you can use to get more bots and mods, and buy potions if you need to.

When you're not using your bots, or are going to be away from the game for a bit, away missions are a good investment.

You don't have to use only Class ORE to level and rank up your Bots, but it gives you more experience on the Bot if it is the same Class.

When you forge a Bot, you break down the bot to give a bonus to a higher ranked bot. It's not a great idea to do this in the beginning of the game. This forum is already brimming with very helpful and knowledgeable Commanders, and I'm sure many of them will be happy to help you out!
  • KrynnKrynn Posts: 2
    Thanks you
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    hi im new plz help