Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is soundwave realesed yet?

Please tell me when soundwave will be coming to the game he is may favourite character of all time!!!!! :).

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Seems he hasn’t been released yet but hopefully he comes soon
    Seems he hasn’t been released yet but hopefully he comes soon
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    edited December 2017
    Soundwave's been in for a long time. He was one of the first characters to be added after release.
    https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-soundwave/
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2017
    Way to necro a bunch of threads @KittenPrime

Why so serious
  • Manthro wrote: »

I wanted to see What would happen if i bumped a bunch of threads and the severity of the consequences because of it. (But i don’t want to get banned) Now i don’t have to. Thanks Kitten.
    Manthro wrote: »

I wanted to see What would happen if i bumped a bunch of threads and the severity of the consequences because of it. (But i don’t want to get banned) Now i don’t have to. Thanks Kitten.

You’re welcome ;) Didn’t expect people to get so sensitive about this but should’ve known, its 2017 haha (2018 soon happy new year!)

You’re welcome ;) Didn’t expect people to get so sensitive about this but should’ve known, its 2017 haha (2018 soon happy new year!)

It’s against the forums rules :tongue:
    edited December 2017
    Manthro wrote: »

It’s against the forums rules :tongue:

Dammit should’ve read them first lol. Wish I could say is a joke but sadly jokes don’t exist these days haha, let’s wait to see what Kabam think, see how evil this is

Just checked the date of post after seeing this. I get it now....