Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3Class Spark for F2P (Free2play)

F2P players without ROK , will it take ages to have one R5 ? So, should be done to over come it.
Tagged:

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    It obviously will take a long time for f2p to get a t3c but with the map3 crystals it is possible. The 250 t3c doesn’t seem rare at all so maybe within a month or two if your doing map3d20+ am you can get a t3c spark.
  • It's no different than when t1a was the grind wall, then t3b, t2a and now t3c. There is always going to be a grind wall and it will always seem impossible for f2p players to achieve at first. Just plug along. Earn what you can and you will get there eventually.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It obviously will take a long time for f2p to get a t3c but with the map3 crystals it is possible. The 250 t3c doesn’t seem rare at all so maybe within a month or two if your doing map3d20+ am you can get a t3c spark.

but the class u get is random I think?
  • It obviously will take a long time for f2p to get a t3c but with the map3 crystals it is possible. The 250 t3c doesn’t seem rare at all so maybe within a month or two if your doing map3d20+ am you can get a t3c spark.

Yea definitely possible but afters years may 2-3.
    Unless they remove
    SingleRevive
    T1A
    Team revives
  • Higher difficulty on ancient sanctum will give u shards
  • I’m F2P, got R5 Windblade. Save up those Energon, 5k can get you one.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    There HAS to be some sort of bottleneck for progression otherwise people would have a full team of maxed r5 4* bots already. As it stands now, the only reason you need a T3 Class Spark is to r5 one of your 4*s. The most rank 5 4* anyone has right now is 1 - and thats only if you bought the deal. Even for the hardcore players, its going to take awhile for them to earn up the 10k shards of 1 particular class to form a Spark that way...and earning the shards that way is random, so its possible the first full T3 Class Spark you form could be useless to you at that moment. So, its not like the paying players have some massive advantage over Free players when it comes to T3 Class Crystals. All current content in the game has been beaten by players who didnt have a r5 4*.

As the game continues to develop and they release harder content and new and more powerful bots we can add to our roster, you will gradually see some of these extremely rare and hard to obtain materials become more readily available.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Save up Energon + team of R4s and you can do RoK on a budget for your first.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    2000 t3 essence in raid store rn, will put me at my first t3 spark, and my only 4* is r1 xD
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Look, it took me three months or so to get the first Alpha 1. They sold ONE Alpha 1 for 100$ at this time. That’s how this works, there is always some bottleneck.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited January 2018
    soon it will drop for free in spotlight missions.. just watch my prediction. Like few thousands shards a completion like how we get T3B and T2A there now.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    and likely this year 5* bots will be out too.. for P2P players to have something to aim for.