Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So, are we gonna get that Optimus Primal Intel Report before this Awakening deal expires?

Inquiring minds want to know which class program to purchase.

Thanks! @Kabam Miike

Comments

• A lot of signs point to him being a Brawler, but yeah it would be nice to know.
  • I'm hoping he's a demo.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I’d think demo would make sense instead of two brawler primes but all his leaked info skills lean toward brawler
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    In case anyone wants a sort of unofficial bot report, I did look at the game files and can confirm he's a brawler who will have some interesting abilities and signature.

Plan on Maximal synergies too so you if you want him, you'll probably want to level up that Rhinox and Dinobot to use the Beast Purification synergy.

He looks like he's going to be a great bot with fun game mechanics, but I just don't care about Rhinox or Dinobot, lol.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I already have Grindor and Grimlock, if he is indeed a brawler then it'll be a pass on the 4* push for me.
  • Well at least we know now, thanks.
    Hmm that synergy...Dinobot, Primal, and Rhinox could ruin some raid bases right now. I dunno, still loving my Grimlock but I may give him a try
  • Wow he does sound good, along with the synergy.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Viva Brawlers! Another anti-bleed bleeding machine seeking for bloody vengeance. So @terminal we know HA doesn't need a nerf :p
    Well I still think Autobot/Maximal leaders are so aggressive compared to their Decepticon counterparts. The two OPs are hack&slash type. BW Primal just bleeds like hell. On the opposite, the two Megatrons play defensive and strategic style with so many things to consider at the same time.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited January 2018
    @Synthwave are there other game files which are interesting ;) ?
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    The abilities sound cool, let's see how they turn out in game and hopefully not like Galvatron lol.
    Viva Brawlers! Another anti-bleed bleeding machine seeking for bloody vengeance. So @terminal we know HA doesn't need a nerf :p
    Well I still think Autobot/Maximal leaders are so aggressive compared to their Decepticon counterparts. The two OPs are hack&slash type. BW Primal just bleeds like hell. On the opposite, the two Megatrons play defensive and strategic style with so many things to consider at the same time.

Sweet, glad we're getting more anti-bleed bots. I wouldn't mind a bleed-resistant Warrior or Demo just to throw a wrench in things :lol: