Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where’s the Tftf Leaker?? Optimus Primal abilties as well

He leaked Optimus Primal abilties 2 months ago; https://youtu.be/l6s9vwuoXSU

It seems like he comes and goes and always nails the abilties of every character before they release. Very reliable guy.

Do you know where he is? Rumours are that he created a private server for the game and has leaked 5 stars and Unicrons abilties, is that true?? Do you like him?? Anyone know where he is?

Comments

• that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited January 2018
    Yeah dude, he lives in my backyard and we play catch from time to time.

His name is Kevin.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    His sig, according to the game files anyway, is called "Isn't that Just Prime" and makes it so that damaging debuffs expire 8% faster for each armor buff stack he has and gains X% of his max health each time a damaging debuff on him expires.

Some of his abilities include:

Blocked Melee hits have an X% chance to gain a melee buff for X amount of damage

Regenerating armor - Every X seconds if Optimus Primal has no Armor Buffs he will generate an armor buff reducing damage by X amount. Doesn't work while armor is broken.

Armor buffs provide critical resistance.

There's another one that talks about being able to gain up to 10 stacks of armor for X%, but I'm not clear how that happens (it's just titled HITARMOR)

His specials:

SP1: If Optimus has received any bleeds this fight he will inflict bleed dealing X% of attack over X seconds. The strength of the bleed increases by X% for each bleed inflicted on Primal this fight.

SP2: X% chance each sword hit to inflict bleed, dealing X% of attack over X seconds.

SP3: Optimus' rage grants him the maximum amount of armor buffs (10) and has X% chance to deal attack debuff worth X% for X seconds.

Synergyies with Beast Wars Bots: Beast Purification - as long as there's 2 outgoing synergies to Beast wars bots, heavy attacks made my Optimus Primal purify damaging debuffs. (This is a guess though. It's not clear if it's saying that Dinobot, Waspinator and Rhinox will get purification from using heavies or OP will).
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    OPEC wrote: »
    He leaked Optimus Primal abilties 2 months ago; https://youtu.be/l6s9vwuoXSU

It seems like he comes and goes and always nails the abilties of every character before they release. Very reliable guy.

Do you know where he is? Rumours are that he created a private server for the game and has leaked 5 stars and Unicrons abilties, is that true?? Do you like him?? Anyone know where he is?

I have a decent guess where he is. Posting on this forum fishing for compliments and attention would probably be it.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    0% chance he created a private server and added bots and features that don't even exist, all he does is read the game scripts in the game and from seeing his posts on mcoc forums he doesn't even fully understand that much and needs help.

I highly doubt there are any rumours about someone so unimportant.

100% chance that this new account created at 7am this morning is a puppet.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    That said, there's no more leaks beyond Primal. What will we wish for Feburary? Tantrum?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    He stated that his next leak will come out at the end of Jan in his latest video's comment section
  • OPL sig is going to make him a raid god. I want him. Badly.
  • Plus he's going to wreck demos.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    He crushes Warriors, prevents Scouts and Demos to crit. Clear shock from Techs. Omg he's OP (the hell he is).
  • He sounds pretty god-tier already. I'm going to be a busy boy this month.
  • Shadowind_Prime13Shadowind_Prime13 Posts: 250
    edited January 2018
    You don't need a leaker for a game, that will completely make the game less fun
    Yeah and he's name on the game is Otrium
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    If you’re talking about Otrium (and I’m 100% certain you are Otrium) he does nothing but undermine the game. If I were Kabam I’d ban him in a heartbeat