Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will this get me 4 star?

On youtube people have their crystals saved up for a month. Then make video where they open them but use the open 10 at once button.
Will this get me 4 star.

Or should I open crystals right when I get them.
Tagged:

Comments

• You can open crystals whenever you want. Conservation of crystals doesn’t mean anything. People on YouTube do it for entertainment value.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    You can open crystals whenever you want. Conservation of crystals doesn’t mean anything. People on YouTube do it for entertainment value.

Then how do they get few 4 star and few 3 star. I still have no 4 star.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Manthro wrote: »
    camaro57 wrote: »
    You can open crystals whenever you want. Conservation of crystals doesn’t mean anything. People on YouTube do it for entertainment value.

If you want to pull a 4* from PBC, you need to ride a unicycle in reverse under the 1/4 moon while chanting "Baa-weep-graa-naa-weep-ninny-bon" and blasting "the touch" by Stan Bush.

????????????????
  • camaro57 wrote: »

Because they are lucky

If you want to pull a 4* from PBC, you need to ride a unicycle in reverse under the 1/4 moon while chanting "Baa-weep-graa-naa-weep-ninny-bon" and blasting "the touch" by Stan Bush.

????????????????

A very useful tip. It helped me out a lot when i was starting out
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I've had better luck opening many at once rather than one at a time.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited January 2018

A four star crystal is still very hard to get, even for players who've been playing a long time. Your best bet is to gather four star crystal shards via arena when the crystal bounty is on, or complete special mission spot lights that have four star shard rewards or a full one altogether.

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    "The Touch" does significantly increase your rates, but I've found that "Dare" works even better. Give that a go if the first method isn't working for you.
  • I have found out, if I open 50 PBC while naked, I get at least 1 4*.
  • RequiemPrimeRequiemPrime Posts: 41
    edited January 2018
    ...................ohhhhhh the responses in this thread gave me a good ole chuckle...........
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718

While doing all of that, it'll also help to hold your cell phone above your head like the matrix of leadership, and yell "LIGHT MY DARKEST HOUR!!"

If the sweeps show up and gun you down into a pile of scrap, you'll get that 4* for sure once Wreck-Gar puts you back together... But only if you remembered to put "Dare to be stupid" on your playlist.

Hope that helps

Offer expires while you wait, operators are standing by! No returns, refunds, or exchanges, offer void in Nebraska and Velocitron.
  • Love the transformers movie references in here.
  • Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    edited January 2018

You don't have to be (removed by moderator) just for laughs. At one point in time you were beginning and trying to figure the ins and outs of the game as well.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    why so serious lol

but the whole idea of opening many crystals in one go is just to see if lady luck decides to smile on you yeah.
    On youtube people have their crystals saved up for a month. Then make video where they open them but use the open 10 at once button.
    Will this get me 4 star.

Or should I open crystals right when I get them.

I'm not sure what this Youtube thing is but you can open crystals how ever you would like just keep in mind your odds at getting at 4* are like .1%

Good luck
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144

While doing all of that, it'll also help to hold your cell phone above your head like the matrix of leadership, and yell "LIGHT MY DARKEST HOUR!!"

If the sweeps show up and gun you down into a pile of scrap, you'll get that 4* for sure once Wreck-Gar puts you back together... But only if you remembered to put "Dare to be stupid" on your playlist.

Hope that helps

3 flags?! RIP humour
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited January 2018

Hope that helps

3 flags?! RIP humour

I know right? I thought it was hilarious, but apparently some people are mad that Manthro is the master of polls
  • This has turned into a capture the flag game.
    This has turned into a capture the flag game.

I find that totally offensive flagging right now check your privilege please.

(this is a joke you get no flags have a temmie)

I got that reference.

I got that reference.

Which one, privilege checking or the temmie?

I got that reference.

Privilege-checking my B

I got that reference.

Privilege-checking my B

It’s a must to check your privilege, you’ll trigger people so no jokes no being happy we must be serious and sensitive little babies, also that hurt my feelings flagging you

(chill chill it’s just a joke again, watch how this gets flagged thou, may jokes and banter forever rest in piece)

Moving back on to the topic, grinding for 4* shards really is the best way to get a 4* so wether it’s raids, arenas or special events it’s a must to work hard on them but it really depends on how far you are into the game, I got my first 4* at level 39 from a featured crystal then 2nd from another featured crystal then at level 40 I got my first 4* crystal. They aren’t easy to get but definitely worth the grind.

Yeah, i feel something has to be done. Either show yourself or don’t do anything at all.
  • I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked.
    I was going to flag you for that! =P
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I was going to flag you for that! =P

MOAR FLAG POLLS!
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    I flagged Manthro twice. Both times flagged as awesome, 100% because 3-some morons flagged him as abusive. Wtf is wrong with people?

I got that reference.

Privilege-checking my B

It’s a must to check your privilege, you’ll trigger people so no jokes no being happy we must be serious and sensitive little babies, also that hurt my feelings flagging you

(chill chill it’s just a joke again, watch how this gets flagged thou, may jokes and banter forever rest in piece)

Moving back on to the topic, grinding for 4* shards really is the best way to get a 4* so wether it’s raids, arenas or special events it’s a must to work hard on them but it really depends on how far you are into the game, I got my first 4* at level 39 from a featured crystal then 2nd from another featured crystal then at level 40 I got my first 4* crystal. They aren’t easy to get but definitely worth the grind.
    Flagging people based on feelings are bad and is happening too often here, think about it, if 5 snowflakes gets offended(there always is on every topic), 5 flags goes to a person and comments gets removed.
    Add a 1 flag per user per day limit or something lol this is poor design/.
This discussion has been closed.