Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Missing bots

ValensPrimeValensPrime Posts: 16
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
This is more an alert to the players as Kabam support hasn't been helpful here at all.

Sometime between Dec. 30th and Dec.31st, all my 1* awakened (duped) bots disappeared. (Yes, I know, who cares. But what if this happens to your 3* dupes?)

The only reason I know they are missing is that I use them on arenas and with Crystal Bounty, I've been in areanas constantly. These 1* duped bots are generally 200 power bots... I use them to start my win streak. They were all there night of Dec. 30th. When I logged on the 31st, they were gone. I started my arena and didn't have the 200 power bots to start the win streak.

I sent a note to support and they confirmed that no bots were forged on the 30th or 31st. Other than that they've been no help. I'm a Lvl47 commander and have played since global launch. So having zero 1* duped bots is impossible.

Not sure what can be done at this point, at least they were 1*, but most had 80+ sig. if nothing else they would have been good forging material... but now they are lost.

I recommend to all players to take periodic screens shots of your important bots.
Cause if they disappear mysteriously, Kabam support won't do much to help.

Comments

• Here are pics of my roster to show the gap in my bot roster... the last two are filtered on 1* bots...

viqfp1bi1gjy.png
    qd62pq4pezf5.png
    w6ci5yir86b2.png
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited January 2018
    Wait, I'm confused. You can't dupe a 1*, and it looks like you still have every 1* available in the game right now, plus a few that aren't.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2018
    1* bots can't be awakened and have no signature ability. When you raw a duplicate, you simply get a small amount of gold and ore.

Your 1* bots are right there.

Are you confusing them with your 2* bots?
  • I currently have 9 1*... there are more 1* available than that I believe. It's not that I cant dupe 1*... it's they they disappeared from my roster. I haven't open any new crystals since this happened in hope of Kabam figuring out what happened.
  • Maybe I am confusing them with 2*... I just know my arenas line ups are all screwed up now. I never pay attention to these bots... so not exactly sure what is missing.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    You forged them. That's what happened.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    There's actually only 6 1* bots available now.. if you had 9 or more, it's because you collected them before kabam stopped releasing them.

That might be the issue. They may have straight up deleted all but the current 6 1* bots from the game, and in the process it removed the ones you had.
  • @Manthro Possibly... Kabam support didn't mention anything about that. But I know I didn't forge them overnight when I was sleeping. And Kabam confirmed no bots were forged.