Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Save energon or use on feature bot crystals

Title says it all. Should I save my energon. Or use on feature bot crystals. I used so much energon on bumblebee crystal and now I'm broke. So should I save up till end of year?

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Save energon for mastery cores
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Save energon for mastery cores

Mastery cores? Is their ever a 4 star crystal deal. If so how much? And does it appear for those with no 4 star.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I never use energon on bot crystals. There are occasional deals for 4* like 2500 energon which to me is also too much. Energon for mastery cores is a good suggestion. I save up 4hr crystals for repairs and revives for spotlight if needed, so no need energon to buy items. I’m currently sitting on about 3300 energon, not too sure what I intend to do with it either. :D
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I never use energon on bot crystals. There are occasional deals for 4* like 2500 energon which to me is also too much. Energon for mastery cores is a good suggestion. I save up 4hr crystals for repairs and revives for spotlight if needed, so no need energon to buy items. I’m currently sitting on about 3300 energon, not too sure what I intend to do with it either. :D

The 2500 deal , does it dhow up for people with just 3 stars, no 4 star. Also thanks, I'll save up for that deal.

Plus remember this only use money on the cyber Monday deal. It's 20$ for 20 crystals( all feature bot crystals of that year)
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    It'll usually show after opening/getting a 3*, much like the 3* offer that appears.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited January 2018
    you will need energon to complete expert spotlight final chapter even if you are to have 5 rank 4 4* bots. Another good use of energon here. I've used 200-300 energon on the last one. An alliance member with ninja hands didn't use any but I bet it's very difficult to replicate that. The gold relics from here alone are worth the effort coupled with the nice T2A and T3B shards sprinkled as icing on top of it.

as for featured crystals it's a gamble. You can use all 2k energon to buy those crystals and still not get a 4* featured bot. I have heard a player buying up to 30-50 of such said crystals before they get a featured bot. If you aren't prepared to go all out then I suggest keeping those precious energon for better use later on.

as you become stronger you will easily earn the free 1 4* bot a month just by grinding during the 30 days featured bot event - by doing featured bot arenas, raid more during the 1 week chip raid, AM, getting dupes from your free crystals etc. So don't fret. Just that getting it duped tho.. is another story - either grind a lot during raid week (might require some energon if you're a busy person during the day), or dump a lot of energon on spinning crystals.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited January 2018
    What Davien said.