Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report - Optimus Primal

Things are about to get wild! Optimus Primal is on his way to join the fight! Find out everything you need to know about his abilities in our Bot Spotlight! https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-optimus-primal/

Comments

• camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Cool, ape tomorrow
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    qjaexc9cg70x.png
    So this ability only works against Optimus Prime? That sucks
  • Apes!Together!Strong!
    Apes!Together!Strong!

Hahaha hahaha, nice quote. Made me laugh a lot.
  • @Gunz0 what?
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    qjaexc9cg70x.png

Typo should say Optimus Primal
  • He looks fun!
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    Thank you Kabam for bringing Optimus Primal to the Fight!
  • When do we get OPL chips for duping bots?
  • 10am PST?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    When do we get OPL chips for duping bots?
    Check the remaining time of Hive/Megatron/Usurper crystals.

• Gunz0 wrote: »
    qjaexc9cg70x.png

Definitely meant to be Primal! Just got that updated. :) Good catch!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    @Kabam Miike Mate how did you get that fine looking profile pic? Can I have it?
  • @Kabam Miike Mate how did you get that fine looking profile pic? Can I have it?

Soon! We're working on getting updated Avatars for you all. I'm test driving this one for a bit! Going back to Starscream soon!
  • It’s kind of weird that he moves like an gorilla in robot form...
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @Kabam Miike
    Thanks for having that Optimus Primal avatar! too bad that's the only new clean source image I can get post v4.1 - Because dead Android "asset_cache" folder. Loads of one-time-only images are lost "forever" because of this!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It’s kind of weird that he moves like an gorilla in robot form...

Because humans evolved from Chimpanzee.
  • It’s kind of weird that he moves like an gorilla in robot form...

Because humans evolved from Chimpanzee.

Are you not afraid of triggering people? :D:D
  • I'm really digging OPL's animations. They're by far the most intricate of all bots
  • @Kabam Miike
    doesn't Optimus Primals synergy "Beast Purification" supposed to purify bleeding of damage accelerator? atm, moment it doesn't.
  • OPL wins longest S2 animation award.
    I bought him today, he awesome. Heavy attack hard to get use too. But he cool brawler. Nice job kabam
    edited January 2018
    tge5zozumfhv.png

Couldn’t keep my excitement in and bought the 3* and aw jeez rick he’s awesome, love his heavy and his special 2 and if you keep stacking crit armour, use a heavy to convert them into melee buffs and use special 2.. rip the other guy.

But to no ones surprise there is of course, bugs!
    When sidestepping you can only sidestep once or twice in a row before he just blocks for a little bit, not sure if this is just me but it feels like he just can’t sidestep. Everything else works great it’s just the sidestepping..

Overall a fantastic bot and I could really see some great use from him with the beast wars synergy
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

When sidestepping you can only sidestep once or twice in a row before he just blocks for a little bit, not sure if this is just me but it feels like he just can’t sidestep. Everything else works great it’s just the sidestepping..

Overall a fantastic bot and I could really see some great use from him with the beast wars synergy

I get a similar bug when dashing back twice with Windblade and Dinobot. Go test it and see if it happens to you because noone else seemed to mention anything like that
  • How are you buying a three star, raid store?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    How are you buying a three star, raid store?

that's the only way you can buy a 3*
    DaveJL wrote: »

I get a similar bug when dashing back twice with Windblade and Dinobot. Go test it and see if it happens to you because noone else seemed to mention anything like that

Tested with Windblade and got it, it doesn’t happen too often though unlike Optimus Primal.