Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Another bug due to time’s shifting

Like the other time, also this time the time’s shifting has caused the bug that permitts some player to buy another time the raid’s item because the limit has been restored.
It’a very very unfair tha someone is able to shop again the item, when other player like me can’t.
Kabam mae us spend money on the game and they can’t keep the game fair. This is ridicoulous.
I tried to shop again the item but i’ve been disconnected from the server.
Like always some player can take advantage from your bug, and like always at the and you’ll not do nothing for give people like me what the other can obtain trough your bug.
Tagged:

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited January 2018
    in my case the t2a remained at 1/2 after i bought 1 (for the third time).

also mission progress is buggy..
    0q8q09ba42nf.png

• kranderskranders Posts: 479
    @Kabam Miike you need to unlock the t2a in raid store now. It's complete BS that some people were able to buy it and others were not.

When will these kind of issues end?
  • XXXXXX Posts: 80
    I know many people that was able to shop other 2 pack of tier 2. I can’t. I think this happen depending on time you get the tier yesterday. So who taked the tier late yesterday now can’t buy them another time before the expiration time. This is completely unfair. Kabam like always will not do nothing about this except give us ridicoulous pack of item for missions..
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    For gods sake I spent 50 energon and they’re bullcrapping me, should’ve known they were taking the mick like always
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    In almost every job I know of people would be fired for making the same mistakes time and time again yet here we are... screwed up item timers again and some people benefit, most do not... great job guys
    kranders wrote: »
    In almost every job I know of people would be fired for making the same mistakes time and time again yet here we are... screwed up item timers again and some people benefit, most do not... great job guys

Round of applause for Kabam!

On a serious note, yes they are busy but come on there’s too many bugs for me to be forgiving. My anger will not quench until we get a response and hopefully our energon (if anyone spent it, I did).
    Energon? They have to give 2.500 T2A essence to all that couldn’t take them the second time!
    XXX wrote: »
    Energon? They have to give 2.500 T2A essence to all that couldn’t take them the second time!
    At least the 1,250 which I friended hard, lucky I didn’t go for the 2nd 1,250 before I found out something was fishy
  • kpse9y7tpg3y.png
    81nxpd7ugq2c.png

I was about to complete my last path on expert and this happened :neutral:
  • I m so upset and waiting for kabam to reply with good solution
  • Hey everybody,

We're looking into this, and other issues caused by this timer change, right now. We'll keep you all updated on the progress, and what the resolution is in the end.
    Hey everybody,

We're looking into this, and other issues caused by this timer change, right now. We'll keep you all updated on the progress, and what the resolution is in the end.

Awesome, I guess the 4* shards in the store will make up for the little accident. Can never have enough 4* shards!
  • Same problem to me cokwu9001qqy.png
    k2k3uihn0v24.png

So, @Kabam Miike, what have you decided to do to solve the problem with who couldn’t shop the second T2A essence from raid store yesterday?
    Here there are only two solution: take back the T2A from who could shop them yesterday, or give 2.500 T2A essence to who couldn’t.
    Other solution are a mockery.
    If you can’t keep the game fair you have to give back money to who, like me, have spent some in the game.
    @Kabam Miike no answer yet?