Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What just happened

How do i get to complete my last path now on expert it all got reset .
Tagged:

Comments

• kayp5j6vdgdz.png
    yeyb2u9vzavp.png

Dear kabam pls help me with this !!!!!
  • vqanj04if8z1.png

See this pls help
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Wow that really sucks... we need an explanation and a fix ASAP.
  • I invested alot of Energon doing earlier paths of expert kitten
    I invested alot of Energon doing earlier paths of expert kitten

You must’ve spend tons of it... and they took it all away from you, pure robbery if you ask me. Really hope this gets fixed for you mate
  • I invested alot of Energon doing earlier paths of expert kitten

You must’ve spend tons of it... and they took it all away from you, pure robbery if you ask me. Really hope this gets fixed for you mate

Poor me
    I invested alot of Energon doing earlier paths of expert kitten

Poor me

Don’t worry bro it’ll be ok Kabam usually do reply to problems but hopefully they fix it.. must be an awful feeling to have all that hard work down the drain ;(
  • Hey there!

Have you sent in a ticket to our support team about this? We're looking into some issues that arose because of the timer change, but please make sure that you let them know exactly what happened, and also send me the 8-Digit Support Ticket number that is included in the email.
  • Hey there!

Have you sent in a ticket to our support team about this? We're looking into some issues that arose because of the timer change, but please make sure that you let them know exactly what happened, and also send me the 8-Digit Support Ticket number that is included in the email.

Yes i did sent ticket
    And tickets no. is 04571522
  • Hey there!

Could you pls revert me @Kabam Miike