Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid shields

So why is it that we don't have some sort of buffer after we get raided? I've been getting raided about once an hour. I lost thousands just overnight. Earth Wars at least gave us a few hours to recoup our losses after a raid.
Actually I'd be willing to bet it's a monetary issue, but not cool either way. If we get raided we should come off the board for a few hours at least.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    As Kabam stated before, the matchmaking system has been revised to encourage successful defense. If your base holds against a raider, you'll have a reduced chance of being picked from the pool. Still, if you get raided 3 or 4 times, you'll be leaving the pool for a while but not indefinitely.

You got the idea of shields costing some energon right anyway. Especially when you are to reach 600K for T2a essence.
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    They want you to spend your energon to do more raids in a row, lol! What I don't understand is I've seen the number counter go up and instantly check to see I've been attacked seconds ago and when I click revenge it already says "opponent unavailable", I doubt it! So I spent time one day checking and trying to click revenge on one particular player from right after they attacked and throughout the whole duration that revenge is available, I got the unavailable message. So I started trying other players and get the same thing. So the system is broken or working in reverse of your suggestion and protecting the attacker. I reported the issue and never heard back.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I was told that while you're attacking, you'll not be attack/revenged, seem fair enough to explain the revenge bug, but this hasn't been confirmed.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    I was told that while you're attacking, you'll not be attack/revenged, seem fair enough to explain the revenge bug, but this hasn't been confirmed.
    You actually can suffer an attack while you are in the middle of a raid, it’s happened to me a few times, I’ve actually seen my raid chip count go down while I was on someone’s base, and earlier today just as I got the final raid results screen, there was the red warning “you have been attacked”
  • MaxBebop wrote: »
    You actually can suffer an attack while you are in the middle of a raid, it’s happened to me a few times, I’ve actually seen my raid chip count go down while I was on someone’s base, and earlier today just as I got the final raid results screen, there was the red warning “you have been attacked”

I've experienced this numerous times myself.
  • RequiemPrimeRequiemPrime Posts: 41
    edited January 2018
    The Raid System is broken pure and simple.

Here I am hanging out having a good time, my phone has been on me most of the night. When I get a chance I hit up Crystal Arena. Until a few moments ago before this post, do I get the Notification on the base tower saying that I've been attacked........THREE HOURS AGO! And of course, can't Revenge.

If the damn system is so screwed up, why not just take it down and fix it?
  • Attacked two additional times by these Super High End 5/50 players (my base is only 10k so I have no I idea why I am suddenly on their **** list), and no notification of it. And no way to Revenge even if I had wanted to. SMH
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Revenge has been broken for the longest time. I haven’t bothered to revenge because whoever you raid will have more chips for you. I get an average of 10k raid chips per raid, hovering around 1900-2000 medal count. For T2A essence, I’ll raid till I have 35k chips or so then wait for 3 tickets to recharge and raid. Sometimes during raid week, I do find myself with enough chips to buy the superconductor mod again (I have it duped but don’t find it worth the gold to level it up). For lack of things to buy (everything else has been bought out), I rather let people raid me and get the chips. My base is also around 10k too. I don’t see the point of raid notifications really. Sometimes I do pop in and check out how much damage people took, but that’s about it. I used to recruit those who raided me well. :D
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    the current raid system isnt perfect but its waaaaaay better than what it used to be yeah.

new opponent option is broken -tried once and got same opponent lol so do not use energon

i just shield up if i need to save up for the big ticket stuff such as 4* and t2a shards