Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Any chance of getting those 5.0 details soon?

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/3458/known-issue-optimus-primals-heavy-attack-occasionally-misses

So with Miike letting us know that 5.0 is hopefully dropping next week, is there any chance of getting those juicy details we would all love to hear about sooner rather than later? Anyone have any speculations beyond us just getting 3.4 finally?

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    With story relics in this spotlight I can’t imagine 3.4 not being in the update.

*Queue players demanding level cap increase*
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited January 2018
    Well they've been pretty much on queue for major X.0 patches containing a new chapter so we should definitely see 3.4 and I'm going ahead and calling 5* and 4.1 dropping with 6.0 around the 1 year launch anniversary.

I'm really hoping to see the return of some milestones in arena and an update to the daily missions. Both have long been overdue.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Milestones return, act3.4, and more bugs please
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    I really want Android v.5.0 to re-enable the "asset_cache" folder. But I will be bitterly un-surprised if the update (and all future updates) don't and lets game history be lost forever.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Karma
    Just WHY did this happen?
    Can there be at least an easy option for players to enable or disable the external "asset_cache" folder by choice?
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited January 2018
    adjustable settings, less lag and less *crash would be nice
  • Mark174Mark174 Posts: 41
    What do we really need?
    Alliance war.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    My wish list

* Relic loadout system for easy switching of game modes (or just make the things passively active all the time).

* A better way to report hackers in-game rather than submitting tickets off-game (cheat detection after each fight on Kabam's end would be better the best solution though and could cover all game modes where it's being abused)

* UM's 100% nullify is finally fixed

* Galvatron and Shockwave get some kind of improvement to make them more viable choices to bring anywhere in the game besides Away Missions.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    If 5.0 is coming, does it mean they're going to release the rates for their lootboxes per the apple dev guidelines.. or just that they have they found a loophole now?
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    I just hope their is new characters and g1 bumblebee chips
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Terminal wrote: »
    If 5.0 is coming, does it mean they're going to release the rates for their lootboxes per the apple dev guidelines.. or just that they have they found a loophole now?

Lootboxes? Do you mean crystals?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    camaro57 wrote: »
    Lootboxes? Do you mean crystals?

And there's the loophole.
  • "The game never bugs, only players do" -km
  • "The game never bugs, only players do" -km

Post an actual quote or leave stuff like that out of the forums please.
  • Terminal wrote: »

Apple is notorious for writing vague rules and not enforcing until the outcry is great enough. I am not even sure if everyone who played this game on apple refunded loot boxes because of no drop rates on the same day if it would even hit their radar.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I left a few off:

* Updated Away Missions that offer rewards that scale with the player's in-game progress. Seriously, half a T2B for 6k gold is garbage. Same goes for the PBC shards which may as well be 2 star crystals.

* Updated Spark Trials that, again, offer rewards that scale with the player's progress or when a certain requirement is met.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hopefully an option to turn down the graphics.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    again, the external "asset_cache" folder working again.