Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Superior bot crystal good or bad? Get it or no?

So after completing act 2 primal spotlight it gave offer of for 700 energon superior bot crystal and some other stuff.
Should I get it once I have 700 gems or get something else.

To get 700 I would need to level up twice and do the 200 energon for 30k raid currency 3 times.

Comments

• RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    So you have 0 energon?? Looool

Can't say from personal experience, but if you're in need of 3* then there is no risk. If you're doing it for 4*, meh... Superior crystal has always sounded like a bait crystal to me. It's a 3* crystal that they threw like one or two 4* in the whole reel.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Btw, pretty sure that offer is a 24hr offer... So you won't be getting it this go around anyway.

But, save for next month. Start saving energon now. They'll make special offers after you complete each spotlight, so don't complete it until you feel you have enough energon
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    personally i would not bother with the deal, but as commented by @Remmie save up first and then see again whether you need it.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Only if you're hoping for 3* bots