Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission - Well, That's Just Primal

2»

Comments

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    There are people who have just reached the point of being able to complete expert. For these people, the current rewards are probably exactly what they need. People who have an abundance of t2a should ideally be looking toward a new set of harder content for the t3c rewards

(I do agree about 4* crystals though)
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Almost done with complition on act 2 medium. Act 1 easy already completed.
    Next just need to explore these two difficulties.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited January 2018
    expert spotlight missions are now stupidly hard.. I'm at chapter 2 just vs that Sharkticon boss and he took out several of my bots. Can't imagine what chapter 3 is like. And I'm using all rank 4 4*s bots * (with shattered disk and hot rod relics equipped)! Kabam what are you doing to the game? Contents suppose to be easier as we progress not getting insanely harder!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Davien wrote: »
    expert spotlight missions are now stupidly hard.. I'm at chapter 2 just vs that Sharkticon boss and he took out several of my bots. Can't imagine what chapter 3 is like. And I'm using all rank 4 4*s bots * (with shattered disk and hot rod relics equipped)! Kabam what are you doing to the game? Contents suppose to be easier as we progress not getting insanely harder!

Chapter 3 will make you regret your life as a whole. Dinobot’s mods are aids on a stick but the boss itself really isn’t that bad. Optimus Primal on the other hand will be the bane of your existence... Hope you enjoy a heavy attack every second so you can’t go and attack him without taking a heavy dealing over 3,000 damage! Kabam are great at making fun bosses!
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Optimus Primal has been a pain. At least he doesn’t reflect. His heavy is way too quick and has too much range in the corner.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Primal isn’t much harder than the shark tbh

He’s a weird one - can be really easy or crazyhard. You have to read and think a fair bit with him