Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers: Forged to Fight Wikia Thread

This will be the main thread for the Transformers: Forged to Fight Wikia (http://transformers-forged-to-fight.wikia.com) instead of several new posts. If you are willing, please help the wikia by adding new Bot profiles, high-end in-game images, stats and tables, and strategy guides!

There is only me and an occasional user that comes and goes, so any help is appreciated! Post suggestions as well!
(I will post at least once a week to keep this thread visible on the first page.)
Tagged:

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    Thank you for updating the wiki
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    Weekly comment 1...

We need more editors on the wikia...
    Thanks to v5.0's "asset_cache", I have now upload TONS of new images on the wiki. PLEASE help in placing them in their right pages!
  • woo224 wrote: »
    Thanks to v5.0's "asset_cache", I have now upload TONS of new images on the wiki. PLEASE help in placing them in their right pages!

the "asset_cache" folder has worked again?
    Another comment to bring this up on the main page.

The wiki has three active users; no more, and hopefully no less. Any veteran players contributing would be welcome...
    The wikia is inactive again. No activity from any other editor and polls. Somebody other than me keep the wikia alive!
    I've added Facebook and Twitter feeds to the main page. Will this attract new users?
    edited May 2018
    Wikia activity is at an all-time low, with only TWO active users. Would someone please help the wikia by adding info on Cheeter, for instance? Or else the wiki may not a page about Cheetor for MONTHS if I don't do it.

I still predict no one will respond...
    8216chakjqh7.png

It has come to this - I am literally the one and only active user on the Forged to Fight Wiki! The wikia will die without me.

Why is literally no one interested in helping out??
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I'll help out!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Should I figure out how to post stuff
    Should I figure out how to post stuff

You can edit trial-and-error, and take a look at Wikia tutorials