Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Share your lucky pulls

camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Here is a discussion where you got a lucky pull. Whether it was a 3 or 4 star or it was a bot you wanted and finally got. Note: don't share pulls you got before start date of this topic. Share ones you got after I started topic.

I'll start , I pulled drift from daily crystal. My first drift and he has 3 star.

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited January 2018
    70f6iycvkllv.png
    83vggax0xebq.png
    I'll take any 3-4* bot from PBCs, I also need more defensive bots for my base
    About the Optimus Prime dupe, I'm happy to get my 3* Optimus Prime for the 7th time, he's fun to play
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    sj5hwcz7vj7b.png
    8eo7jcu44box.png
    nwmg8njy7iyg.png
    12tlrr48wmv3.png
    t5jz2w8grfna.png
    jd5c9oxdih7a.png
    First 4* was Waspinator from a featured Megatron crystal, and closely after a 4* grindor from a featured Grimlock crystal which I bought from the raid store.

Some of my latest pulls would be 4* windblade from T3 knight crystal, 4* bumblebee from the Hive crystal, Ratchet, then duped and OG Prime, then duped from 4 4* crystals which I had been saving from the 7 day Crystal Bounty and other events. Also got 4* shockwave from the 4* crystal yesterday so really happy with that.
  • 7zcnodgmmbks.png
    Got them From 2 premuims
  • k57xv9p9xc1m.png
    Got this gem from 2000 premium bot shards
  • Previous image didn't go through, it's a 4* prowl from pbc shards
  • 98jzh84c08mi.png
    Got her from crystal shards
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Luckiest pull was G1 bee from 10 hive crystals. Otherwise it wa probably movie prime from a pbc.
  • kzvy5bu3jjnw.png last nights pull
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Mine is probably the 4* prowl I got from a t3 knight crystal awhile back
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Pulled a 4* WB dupe from the raid chip PBCs in the store today... Always nice to luck out on these.... And yes, 4* bots do exist in PBC. I think this might be my 4th or 5th since Beta:

v4be0zfbsr4x.png
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I pulled a 4* Ratchet from the 5 premium crystals for completing expert spotlight a week ago! Super happy with that
  • 4* Iron Hide from premium
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    lets see.. does one count 15 x 2*stars pull from monkey prime crystal as L U C K Y ?
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    nomisu wrote: »
    lets see.. does one count 15 x 2*stars pull from monkey prime crystal as L U C K Y ?

Negative
    i suppose i used up my luck when i pulled scout bee and prowl dupe in one sitting last month. .
    i suppose i used up my luck when i pulled scout bee and prowl dupe in one sitting last month. .

If you pulled scout bee then your super lucky, I used over 1000 energon and did not pull bee.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I just duplicated my 4* Rhinox tonight. I don't know if it's good or not
    yglbimfpweet.png
    edited January 2018
    any 4* dupe is good - at the very least it is 10k chips towards the featured bot..
  • camaro57 wrote: »

If you pulled scout bee then your super lucky, I used over 1000 energon and did not pull bee.

I bought 38 crystals to get a 4* scout bee. I was definitely not that lucky lol.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    DeePrime wrote: »
    camaro57 wrote: »

I bought 38 crystals to get a 4* scout bee. I was definitely not that lucky lol.

You got him? If you did then I’d consider you extremely lucky lol. I only had to buy about 3 haha but still even if you would have opened 50 and got him that’d still be lucky and worth it. Scout bee when duped can be a god tier champ he’s very good.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Ummm.. 3 2* dups in one go? That's been my luck w pbc from the beginning. I'm forced to earn 3* shards just to get 3* dups. Pain in the rear end trying to earn a 4* feat bot, when I'm given crumbs for dups...
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Only had 2 3* pulls this month, one from three star crystal, one from today's swagger crystal.
  • This guy prob luckier than all of us
    3clevhrp4gga.png
    This guy prob luckier than all of us
    3clevhrp4gga.png

How?
  • camaro57 wrote: »
    3clevhrp4gga.png

How?

My guess is luck lol
    camaro57 wrote: »
    3clevhrp4gga.png

How?

My guess is luck lol

I meant how he luckier then us? He just has 1 4 star, bee and arcee.
  • Username819273943Username819273943 Posts: 85
    edited January 2018
    haha those are his top 3 bots and arcee and b are 2*, and not even maxed :o , is like super fresh player.

no way he could have got it from 4* crystals or shards. maybe he bought a 4* offer, but besides that he could only get it from some PBCs, and if thats true, dude has no 3*(assuming he would ranked them up) and got a 4* straight which is super super super lucky I think.
  • Is a 4* soundwave lucky? Got it from a 4* crystal
  • Nah ninja not luck, just fortunate!