Version 5.0 Discussion Thread

24

Comments

  • kranderskranders Posts: 190
    Mallowman wrote: »
    Sound like we have to wait for g1 bee to be found in pbcs and 3 and 4 Star crystals

    As it should. He was an exclusive. Some people spent to get him others did not. They aren’t just going to add him two weeks later because people didn’t want to spend for him.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 94
    A mountain had gone into labour and was groaning terribly. Such rumours excited great expectations all over the country. In the end, however, the mountain gave birth to a mouse.'
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 436
    Where’s act 3.4? ;-;

    Christmas 2018
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 710
    How about those loot box rates?
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 184
    edited January 10
    Terminal wrote: »
    How about those loot box rates?

    Probably 2% chance of 4 star. 4% chance of 3 star. 94% chance of 1 star or 2 star.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 1,114
    edited January 10
    Kabam Kavs wrote: »
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Advertisements? You say now that they are optional, but knowing KABAM they will eventually make them mandatory. Never mind that many of us have already dropped so much money into this game. We should start a poll, when do you think KABAM is going to force their ads to maintain their greedy ways?

    Thanks for your concern, but we aren't going down that path at all. The two options you'll have available are completely opt-in and should feel worth your time to claim the reward.

    We play the game too, and forced ads sound horrible. :wink:

    Rule #1 of dealing, never get high on your own supply.



    Actually... That's rule #4 ;)

  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 710
    not really sure what warrants changing the version number to 5 from 4. Unless 5.0 is supposed to be known as the advertisement update. :-/

    Everything else looks pretty minor and standard.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 430
    Terminal wrote: »
    not really sure what warrants changing the version number to 5 from 4. Unless 5.0 is supposed to be known as the advertisement update. :-/

    Everything else looks pretty minor and standard.

    This is my only question about the update. Why is it a major version update and not a x.x.1 update ...

    Oh, also why is the range attack from dead bots hitting listed as a feature and not a bugfix.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 11
    Do we have a list of bugs that were fixed?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 436
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Do we have a list of bugs that were fixed?

    There is... but there will be more bugs too!
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Kabam Kavs wrote: »
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Advertisements? You say now that they are optional, but knowing KABAM they will eventually make them mandatory. Never mind that many of us have already dropped so much money into this game. We should start a poll, when do you think KABAM is going to force their ads to maintain their greedy ways?

    Thanks for your concern, but we aren't going down that path at all. The two options you'll have available are completely opt-in and should feel worth your time to claim the reward.

    We play the game too, and forced ads sound horrible. :wink:

    Rule #1 of dealing, never get high on your own supply.



    Actually... That's rule #4 ;)


    SOLID reference
  • Could we Duel and Gift to another player?
    Just like when that buttons visible some months ago..... ;)
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 9
    @Kabam Vydious is the fix for the beast purification synergy included in this update? if not, do you happen to have an estimated time?. Please let us know. Thanks again for your help.
  • Terminal wrote: »
    How about those loot box rates?

    We are still working with Apple on this, and are still learning more and more about what those ToS mean for us, and the game. They won't be available in this version of the game.
  • Gojuanes wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious is the fix for the beast purification synergy included in this update? if not, do you happen to have an estimated time?. Please let us know. Thanks again for your help.

    It is included! This was another fix that came in after we had written the Release Notes. I've updated them to reflect the extra Changes that came in late.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 190
    kranders wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kavs So no fix to Ultra Magnus nullify or G1 Bee party synergies? I feel like I’m just wasting my time.

    Missed those! There is a fix for the Ultra Magnus Nullify issue in the 5.0 Release as well. Sorry this has taken a while, but it's because the "Bug" was originally just that it was a Typo. Ultra Magnus was not meant to have a 100% nullify at every rank, but only at Rank 4 and 5. Instead of fixing the Typo, we're going to make Ultra Magnus have 100% Nullify at all Ranks.

    Also, that Bee synergy will be fixed as well.

    @Kabam Miike Magnus nullify is still not 100%. I'm not sure if I'm the one that uses him the most in this whole game but please contact me. I've been literally trying for months to get this fixed as I'm sure you've seen.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 190
    I've got video showing multiple hits landing on Grindor, MM, and MV1 with no nullify.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 154
    this is literally the worst major update I have ever seen for a game. Honestly I don't want to be all doom and gloom, but I'd be embarrassed. I really feel bad for the support staff here because they have to take the flak, but this is the biggest "nothing" update ever. It's just a few bug fixes and minor changes that weren't needed or cared about that really do not enhance the gameplay experience in any way or will attract new players.

    If you want the game to die, just close it already. If you want it to thrive, start listening to the suggestions being made and try and emulate the successful MCOC features - stop saying this is a different game. Yes it is, but it isn't sufficiently different that it feels like a different game. It's different in branding, but the shared features like arena should be copied because it works.
  • Still no sound
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 236
    kranders wrote: »
    kranders wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Kavs So no fix to Ultra Magnus nullify or G1 Bee party synergies? I feel like I’m just wasting my time.

    Missed those! There is a fix for the Ultra Magnus Nullify issue in the 5.0 Release as well. Sorry this has taken a while, but it's because the "Bug" was originally just that it was a Typo. Ultra Magnus was not meant to have a 100% nullify at every rank, but only at Rank 4 and 5. Instead of fixing the Typo, we're going to make Ultra Magnus have 100% Nullify at all Ranks.

    Also, that Bee synergy will be fixed as well.

    @Kabam Miike Magnus nullify is still not 100%. I'm not sure if I'm the one that uses him the most in this whole game but please contact me. I've been literally trying for months to get this fixed as I'm sure you've seen.

    If Maggie is working let’s fix up his portrait too, this update makes him looked like he got popped in the eye
    g0g1ka3ccgja.jpeg
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 358
    8wch90g0eyt8.png
    New shark demons! Act3.4 is nigh!!
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 31
    I have to agree with the masses, I don't understand how this qualifies as a full version upgrade. Personally I'm disappointed at some of the upgraded artwork, it looks like a step back for many. This is UM's 3rd or 4th avatar now and they aren't getting any better. Why is he so hard to draw? Windblade's left eye looks like it's uneven to the right, Prowl doesn't have a green background and his avatar now looks a little fuzzy/blurry compared to others. And what on earth did you do to Motomaster?...

    I will say fantastic job on Rhinox and Wasp, their updated Avatars is some nice work.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 154
    I don't understand the value in being able to see what we don't have if I'm honest. How on earth does it enhance our experience? I'm pretty sure most people know what they don't have and most will know what they want regardless.

    My only thoughts are that if you're seeing a lot of grey, it might be a subliminal incentive to buy more crystals and appeal to the collector side of people that want it all. Just seems like another trick to wring money from people, just like the crystal spinner and how it conveniently lands next to or between 4* characters to give you the illusion of being close.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 184
    I like that it shows all characters in roster even ones I don't have. This will be useful for new players.
  • So far my impression of 5.0 is, "that's it?" Seriously this could have been a 4.x update.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 1,114
    We get an update that fixes some bugs, gives free energon and mission energy recharges and everyone complains, lol. Who cares that the game version didn't stay 4.x.x it's just semantics.

    On another note, found a minor bug. Enemy power bar doesn't turn red on full charge, the last square just changes from grey to white:



    hu6h17w1n6ix.png

    Not a big deal, but some players might get fooled
  • Manthro wrote: »
    We get an update that fixes some bugs, gives free energon and mission energy recharges and everyone complains, lol. Who cares that the game version didn't stay 4.x.x it's just semantics.

    On another note, found a minor bug. Enemy power bar doesn't turn red on full charge, the last square just changes from grey to white:



    hu6h17w1n6ix.png

    Not a big deal, but some players might get fooled

    Was this in a Raid, or the Arenas? I'll have the team look into it!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 1,114
    In Arena. It's intermittent.
  • It may not be the biggest update, but how can you not like the free energon and energy!
Sign In or Register to comment.