Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Anyone else's G1 Megatron(s) been replaced with a blank image and a sharkticon tactician in-battle?

Looks like it's not just my own 3* and 4* megs that are subject to this bug, but G1 Megatrons that appear as enemies in the spotlight missions. As stated in the title, they're being replaced with a sharkticon tactician - not just the character model, but the special attacks, abilities etc. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm running the game on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8, if that helps with bug reporting.

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Well I’m going to buy that phone just to play as a shark tactician lmao
  • That is the weirdest thing I've heard of in a while... So, just so I have this straight, you brought your Megatron (G1) into the Spotlight Mission (does it happen anywhere else?) and when you started the fight, it was a Sharkticon Tactician?

If you could send us some screenshots or video capture, that would be very helpful!
  • That is the weirdest thing I've heard of in a while... So, just so I have this straight, you brought your Megatron (G1) into the Spotlight Mission (does it happen anywhere else?) and when you started the fight, it was a Sharkticon Tactician?

If you could send us some screenshots or video capture, that would be very helpful!

Well it looks like whatever it was, it's resolved now somehow - Megatron's character portrait is back where he belongs, and his character model is appearing in game, with all the attacks and abilities intact.

As far as I can tell, all instances of G1 Megatron were appearing as sharkticon tacticians - I actually first noticed it when I was running auto fights in the arena. I'd already noticed the lack of a character portrait in his icon(s) on my bot list, and as an enemy in spotlight missions, but hadn't seen what my own Megatron would do in game. I looked down at the tail end of the fight and saw a sharkticon tactician winning a fight for me with optimus' axe (I think it was his sp2), so it appears the character model wasn't simply being used as a placeholder, but abilities and attacks too. Unfortunately, I didn't think to video capture or screenshot anything else, so I won't be much help with attempting to replicate the bug, but if it happens again I'll collect as much info as I can!
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    One has to wonder what Kabam is up to, given the new splash screen of a bunch of sharkticons moving towards Primal.

Hmmm.... >:)
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    we need sharkticons. nao.
  • What if Megatron transformed into a sharkticon from shockwaves doing... lol
  • Cause that was a figure from the transformers Prime wave
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's a pity you didn't do a screencap of the bot screen. How does it feel playing a shark?
  • I'm bumping this thread, because I've seen reports of this coming up again. Has this happened to anybody lately? Specifically, after updating?
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    edited January 2018
    BUMPED WITH PHOTO AND VIDEO EVIDENCE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
    I don't know how much of what happened before is relevant, so I'll explain in full, in case it helps replicate the issue.
    So I was playing this morning and had a minor WiFi issue (related to my hub, doesn't appear to be any fault within the game). The game gave me the usual connectivity issues thing at the bottom, though it didn't kick me and ask to reconnect. So I closed the game and reopened, and when I did it downloaded an update, about 400mb. After I loaded the game up, I was greeted with my previous issue, occurring with Megatron, Bumblebee, and Optimus Primal.

8x24hdhjxbdw.jpg
    hbu67jqq0w9u.jpg
    ha06td01qwfm.jpg

I decided to put a few of them through a quick spotlight mission to see what would happen.

0q6mta369e7q.jpg

Incidentally, when I was in the team select screen, it randomly seemed to reform all my sparks again - again it may be unrelated, I just wanna be thorough.

fcep9b7015rl.jpg

So when I loaded into the map, lo and behold, playable sharkticons.

mdadnxej4eda.jpg

Now that I've observed more closely, they appear to have a weird mish mash of abilities. They appear to possess their character's original passive abilities and stuff, but the special attacks of their sharkticon class-counterpart. Hopefully this goes some way to figuring out what's going on here.

Apologies for any weird background noise, for some reason when the Game Launcher on the Note 8 records video it pulls audio from the mic, rather than directly from the game. EDIT: Listened back for the first time after posting and the audio's a lot worse than I thought - keep your volume low if you value your ears or speakers...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... playable sharkticons:

• Major Bug
  • At least u got the chance to do one thing No one got
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Nightgaunt wrote: »
    BUMPED WITH PHOTO AND VIDEO EVIDENCE, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
    I don't know how much of what happened before is relevant, so I'll explain in full, in case it helps replicate the issue.
    So I was playing this morning and had a minor WiFi issue (related to my hub, doesn't appear to be any fault within the game). The game gave me the usual connectivity issues thing at the bottom, though it didn't kick me and ask to reconnect. So I closed the game and reopened, and when I did it downloaded an update, about 400mb. After I loaded the game up, I was greeted with my previous issue, occurring with Megatron, Bumblebee, and Optimus Primal.

8x24hdhjxbdw.jpg
    hbu67jqq0w9u.jpg
    ha06td01qwfm.jpg

I decided to put a few of them through a quick spotlight mission to see what would happen.

0q6mta369e7q.jpg

Incidentally, when I was in the team select screen, it randomly seemed to reform all my sparks again - again it may be unrelated, I just wanna be thorough.

fcep9b7015rl.jpg

So when I loaded into the map, lo and behold, playable sharkticons.

mdadnxej4eda.jpg

Now that I've observed more closely, they appear to have a weird mish mash of abilities. They appear to possess their character's original passive abilities and stuff, but the special attacks of their sharkticon class-counterpart. Hopefully this goes some way to figuring out what's going on here.

Apologies for any weird background noise, for some reason when the Game Launcher on the Note 8 records video it pulls audio from the mic, rather than directly from the game. EDIT: Listened back for the first time after posting and the audio's a lot worse than I thought - keep your volume low if you value your ears or speakers...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... playable sharkticons:

That was awesome! Man, I wish I had this bug on my device
  • Yeah Cool
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    A bug I would enjoy. Or you have been chosen at random to beta test the sharkticons, jk
  • That’s a cool glitch