Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Button on Base Page

Since updating the game, I've found this button on the main base page, a tiny little square that's like +5 energon or something if I click the button. Thing is, each time I've tried to click it the game reboots itself. On the spot. Every time.

So, if this is some new kind of promotion, a gift, or worse, an attempt to introduce advertising into the game, how's it supposed to work? What do I have to do to get the energon? And if I don't want the energon (and if its forcing me to watch an ad to get the energon, then I REALLY don't want it!), how to I remove the button or get it to disappear? Its not taking up a lot of real estate on that page, but its there and I don't like it.

On that subject, how can I clear off a lot of unnecessary stuff on that page? I don't use chat, so having that entire bottom section of the page lost, whether chat is enabled or not, is annoying and I'd like it out of there.

How about a drop down (or up or sideways) button to make all the other stuff on the page (calendar button, mastery button, etc) disappear? I'd love to see a clean screen of the game when I don't need any buttons or anything.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited January 2018
    It's the ingame ads. Watch ads and get energons/energy. I never succeeded either, getting 'unavailable' notice every time. But it was announced that it can malfunction so I just have to wait. But you get crash that's a different story.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    it bugs me that the advert button replaces the raid button (which is switched over to the left side now)
  • It's the ingame ads. Watch ads and get energons/energy. I never succeeded either, getting 'unavailable' notice every time. But it was announced that it can malfunction so I just have to wait. But you get crash that's a different story.
    Yeah, ANOTHER thing that causes my game to crash. Maybe things are a bit more stable with the new update (time will tell), but its a rare day that the game doesn't crash at least half a dozen times. Nice to know there's something that can intentionally cause a crash. Yay me!