Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Introducing: The Prime Challenge

edited April 2017 in General Discussion
Greetings Commander!

Optimus Prime has been quite impressed with the progress that Bumblebee has made, and the strength and agility that he shows. Since you’ve joined them on this strange, twisted planet, they’ve decided that it’s about time you partook in the same training regimen that turned Bumblebee into the formidable force that he is!

Introducing, The Prime Challenge!

The Prime Challenge is a more difficult than usual set of Missions that will put you through your paces as the Commander. There will be 3 difficulty levels, each with multiple chapters, and multiple Missions per chapter.

Each of the Missions contain 6 fights along a single path, covering every class in the game. Additionally, every chapter has the same encounters, but every mission in that chapter differs from the other missions. Meaning, you’ll fight the same bots in Chapter 1: Mission 2 as you will in Chapter 3: Mission 2, and Chapter 2 Mission 4 will have identical fights as Chapter 3 Mission 4.

These missions are not meant to be easy, so don’t be surprised by Mods that increase the Bots abilities. It’s always best to read up on what the Mod will do before starting a fight.

Starting with the 2-Star Prime Challenge, you’ll face off against some formidable 2-Star foes in 2 Chapters. They range from Rank 1, to maxed out. In the 3-Star Prime Challenge, we up the ante with stronger 3-Star Bots, and the 4-Star Prime Challenge will really mess you up with high ranked 4-Star Bots!

The Challenges are Level Locked, so you will have to be at least Level 20 to access the 2-Star Prime Challenge, and Level 25 to access the 3-Star and 4-Star Prime Challenges.

Additionally, each chapter will cost more energy to traverse. Chapter 1 requires only 1 energy per step, Chapter 2 requires 2 energy per step, and Chapter 3 requires 3 energy per step. The 2-Star Prime Challenge only has 2 Chapters, but the 3-Star and 4-Star Prime Challenges each have 3 Chapters.

Before we get into the rewards, we need to be very clear on something. This is going to be really hard! The higher level challenges are not meant for everyone! It’s not “Rulers of Kaon” hard, but it’s definitely not Soundwave at the end of Act 2 easy either! Do your best, have fun, and don’t whine to Prime when his Challenge gets too difficult!

Now, let’s talk about the rewards!

2-Star Challenge:
T1 Ore-13 x 12
T2 Ore-13 x 24
T3 Ore-13 x 1
Gold x 5870
Premium Bot Crystal Shards x 2000

3-Star Challenge:
T2 Ore-13 x 54
T3 Ore-13 x 6
Gold x 14000
Premium Bot Crystal Shards x 3080
3-Star Bot Crystal Shards x 1000
Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence x 1000

4-Star Challenge:
T2 Ore-13 x 36
T3 Ore-13 x 30
Gold x 25400
Premium Bot Crystal Shards x 2650
3-Star Bot Crystal Shards x 1000
4-Star Bot Crystal Shards x 1000
T1 Alpha Spark Essence x 9000

These rewards are spread out between the completion rewards for Act, Chapter, and Missions. They are also one time only rewards, and are not grindable.

The Prime Challenges will run from Wednesday, April 26th at 5:30 pm PDT until May 24th. Get your battle on!

Comments

• Every time I click on the first tile it keeps disconnecting, I tried it 3 times.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Not just you
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Miike,

It's or showing up for me. Kind of disappointed, want my legend title for being the first to finish it ;)
  • That's very weird. Is it still happening/not showing up?
  • NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    edited April 2017
    Disconecting for me as well after every fight. Playing on an iPad Pro 2 and the newest regular iPad as well if you need that info.
    Miike,

It's up an runnng good now :)
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    Rewards ingame do not match your post or the ingame mail

3np33p86d1nu.png
    ydy7gsrwc1p5.png
    xopu03wvljpt.png
    lky6il0svpwu.png

That is 9k Alpha where is the other 1k.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited April 2017
    After completing a mission, it won't go to the next mission.

I'm finding that when I got back to the missions, the event is gone and I have to restart to get it back.

@Farkas -- The extra 1k is probably under one of the individual quest completion rewards, which you can't see til you get to the quest that has it (likely the last one unless if it gives parts of the 1k for each final quest ending each chapter).
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    @tekkn1kal Ah yes you are probably right wasnt thinking
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Mine device is Android and i alreadycomplete first round in 4* quest.no problem i have faced
    Hey mike plz can you give idea or value about what is the rating of bot at final chapter in chapter4
  • 1Pharaoh1Pharaoh Posts: 36
    edited April 2017
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    Hey mike plz can you give idea or value about what is the rating of bot at final chapter in chapter4

Well that's no fun :smile:
    This would be my guesstimate based on the first 7 rounds:

Ch1

Ch2

Ch3
    Lol 5k i dont suppose many player can complete this even beta player except some
    edited April 2017
    I'm thinking the beta players won't have a huge advantage outside of bot selection. There will definitely be certain bot matchups you will want to bring depending on AI bots once it gets tough.

Probably want to bring the wallet as well ;)
    Chapter 3.3.1.
    Toughnut wrote: »
    Chapter 3.3.1.

That's too tough.as i think is it chapter 3 round1.
    Miike,

We get 9k total shards from 4*. Said 10k. Where is the missing 1k?
    edited April 2017
    This was already discussed above. They are most likely a quest reward and not Act / Chapter reward. Those would show under the individual quest.
    Toughnut wrote: »
    Miike,

We get 9k total shards from 4*. Said 10k. Where is the missing 1k?

Check 3* mission. it have 1k fragment. so total 10K
  • HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    Check 3* mission. it have 1k fragment. so total 10K

Check Mike's post. It says 10K essence for 4-Star Challenge.
  • Sneer from Kabam on ordinary players. All will want to receive 4 * splinters, but will receive only those who plays from the beta of a game, well and who donate money))) Players who have begun to play on of. release of a game are take only maximum awards from the first & two levels of complexity and a little (those that at the beginning) the third level!!! And to pump over the 3 * boats to 4/40 in time the temporary subject task simply not perhaps so far lasts) So forget about 4 * splinters)))
    Kabam!!! Where your respect for players??? Yours support always shouts - we for a fair game!) Where this justice?) Here obvious division of players into 2 bases)
    Yes it's been cleared and 4* only gives 9k and was missing some 3* shards too
  • I can complete it if i have OG OP, IH , ratchet. Sadly I don't have those.
    Sneer from Kabam on ordinary players. All will want to receive 4 * splinters, but will receive only those who plays from the beta of a game, well and who donate money))) Players who have begun to play on of. release of a game are take only maximum awards from the first & two levels of complexity and a little (those that at the beginning) the third level!!! And to pump over the 3 * boats to 4/40 in time the temporary subject task simply not perhaps so far lasts) So forget about 4 * splinters)))
    Kabam!!! Where your respect for players??? Yours support always shouts - we for a fair game!) Where this justice?) Here obvious division of players into 2 bases)

Come on guys all content isn't designed for everyone to beat as said even beta players ect gonna have to use energon if they want to complete. As well you have a month to finish, and it's your choice to spend money or not to complete a challenge. As well 4* are still pretty much unrankable so 3* still better.

But I'm sure this beta player and p2p players have advantages whining will never stop.
  • Mark174Mark174 Posts: 41
    Can you tell me where we should get alpha sparks for full lvl up 3* r4.. or r2,3,4,5 by 4*??
    if we need all this for get 5k shards for alpha spark.. really

Just raid it =)
  • HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    alpha spark is 10k essence.
  • Mark174Mark174 Posts: 41
    Mark174 wrote: »
    Can you tell me where we should get alpha sparks for full lvl up 3* r4.. or r2,3,4,5 by 4*??
    if we need all this for get 5k shards for alpha spark.. really

Just raid it =)

hm yea sorry im not a beta player with x month playing times and 24k teams

Then wait for a new easier content with alpha sparks.