Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Future bot only crystals

Mrsteakymeat_9Mrsteakymeat_9 Posts: 28
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
You know how g1 bumblebee was only in the hive chsytal so I was thinking this could happen again with other future bots here some examples

Halloween crystal - nemises prime

Spring crystal - tfp optimus prime

Summer crystal - shattered glass rodimus

Thanksgiving crystal - overlords

Christmas crystal - dotm sideswipe

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Help me pls
  • I hope not.
    So far, the game looks voted to incentivate playin' to get the rewards, more than spending money.
    Unlike other games, TFTF allows you to get everything you need, just by playing.
    Spending some money allows you a quicker access to resources and bot, but so far everything you can buy, you can also get with time and effort.
    That's why I think they went "out of the game spirit" with that Bumblebee, since you could get it just with getting crystals, so unless you spent on Energon cubes, or had already a stock of them, the chances to get him were really low.
    I hope they'd notice this thing, and avoid doing "crystal-only" bots.
    I would had no problems, if you could get BB in other ways, like a raid event, like they did with 3-star Starscream last week.
    Even if it would have been just the 3 star, it would still have been different.
    4 star bot exclusive in crystals, and the chance to get the 3 star with a raid event, along with the chance to find him in the crystals.
  • You know how g1 bumblebee was only in the hive chsytal so I was thinking this could happen again with other future bots here some examples

You know how g1 bumblebee was only in the hive chsytal so I was thinking this could happen again with other future bots here some examples

I agree on nemesis prime and dark of the moon sideswipe the other I don't agree is shattered glass rodimus transformers prime optimus prime
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I hope not.
    So far, the game looks voted to incentivate playin' to get the rewards, more than spending money.
    Unlike other games, TFTF allows you to get everything you need, just by playing.
    Spending some money allows you a quicker access to resources and bot, but so far everything you can buy, you can also get with time and effort.
    That's why I think they went "out of the game spirit" with that Bumblebee, since you could get it just with getting crystals, so unless you spent on Energon cubes, or had already a stock of them, the chances to get him were really low.
    I would had no problems, if you could get BB in other ways, like a raid event, like they did with 3-star Starscream last week.
    4 star bot exclusive in crystals, and the chance to get the 3 star with a raid event, along with the chance to find him in the crystals.

That's all well and good, but as a company how do they make money if they aren't trying to provide incentives for players to spend money?
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    I hope not.

That's all well and good, but as a company how do they make money if they aren't trying to provide incentives for players to spend money?

you got a point. I was just talking referring how they are dealing with bots right now.
    In fact, what I was suggesting is that you can get "through playing" the 3-star, and keep the 4 star as crystal exclusive. This way, you should still inventives for players to spend money (if you want the 4 star you'd still have to get crystal, therefore energon cubes) but still reward the active players, giving them the chance to get the 3 star by playing (and that would still incentive players to spend money for energon cubes, since more energon cubes means more raids)
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited January 2018
    I already made a thread regarding featured-bot only crystals not too long ago. Just didn’t get much traction
  • Help me pls

No thanks.
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited January 2018
    Horrible idea! If your wiling to pay actual money on it, waste your savings away. People keep asking for drop rate like they don’t know it’s EXTREMELY LOW. It’s not rocket science man. Feature bot crystals for a bot who isn’t already in the game, sounds like a cry for money to me.
  • Horrible idea! If your wiling to pay actual money on it, waste your savings away. People keep asking for drop rate like they don’t know it’s EXTREMELY LOW. It’s not rocket science man. Feature bot crystals for a bot who isn’t already in the game, sounds like a cry for money to me.

Just a idea