Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Poll version 7.0.P0LL

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Yes! It's been a while since I've upgraded the polls! What new features do you enjoy most about this poll?

Poll version 7.0.P0LL 27 votes

I like that I can use all the polls in my inventory without having to go claim them every time I'm upgrading!
0% 0 votes
I like getting 9 MOAR energy on the mission map every 6hrs for participating in a poll!
0% 0 votes
I like that the new poll synergy is working correctly now. It purifies all the damaging polls on the forums as intended.
3% 1 vote
15 extra polls a day for watching a couple ads? Yes, sign me up!
22% 6 votes
I can see which polls I still need to read on the bot screen... Ehhhh, ok I guess it's alright.
0% 0 votes
I still don't understand why this is poll version 7. It's clearly only looks like 6.5
14% 4 votes
How exactly does this enhance my poll experience again?
11% 3 votes
Can't wait for poll 8.0!
3% 1 vote
All of the above of course.. duh!
44% 12 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    15 MOAR polls every day! Who could go past that?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Awww, I clicked anonymous poll by accident, and there's no way to change it.. oh well, I guess it's just a bug I'll have to fix in v8.0
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    I’m so tempted to flag that as abuse
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    i just went for all of the above (TL;DR lol)
  • You work in HR?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    You work in HR?

No, but interesting question, why would you ask me that?

If you've ever seen the polls I post, they are usually spoofs on what's actually happening in the game at the time, but the choices do have some value. I always try to use a theme with each one is all.

A few of the options in each poll will be outright random jokes every time though.
  • haha I got a HR survey as I was reading this so I thought the format is similar :D
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    this poll just does not enhance my poll expollence
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Best poll ever! Will the bugged polls be gone in v8.0?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Best poll ever! Will the bugged polls be gone in v8.0?

It’s not a bug.. it’s a feature
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    U make awesome polls manthro!
    I love making polls
    I voted the 15 extra polls a day
  • It would be nice to have a poll where you could select more than one option.
    A poll which puts an end to poll bumping, let dead polls rest in piece

Haters gotta hate...polls are awesome

Haters gotta hate...polls are awesome

No, bumping is against the rules read them mate, and don’t flag a comment because you disagree with something someone says, that’s for spam/rulebreaking/abuse
  • edited March 2018
    Hey Bntyhntr3232_!

KittenPrime is correct regarding the Forum Rules about bumping, please look at rule 2 where it states "Off Topic, Spamming, Bumping, or repeatedly posting the same post or topic is not okay." You can find the Forum Rules here:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/13/forum-rules

I understand your excitement for polls but let's try to keep the comments the series of comments into just one so that we can try to keep the forums as clean as possible and you don't get flagged for spamming! Thanks for your understanding!

As for the possible multiple selections for a poll, that comment has been noticed!
    Hey Bntyhntr3232_!

KittenPrime is correct regarding the Forum Rules about bumping, please look at rule 2 where it states "Off Topic, Spamming, Bumping, or repeatedly posting the same post or topic is not okay." You can find the Forum Rules here:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/13/forum-rules

I understand your excitement for polls but let's try to keep the comments the series of comments into just one so that we can try to keep the forums as clean as possible and you don't get flagged for spamming! Thanks for your understanding!

As for the possible multiple selections for a poll, that comment has been noticed!

What are u trying to say?
    And what does poll bumping mean?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    And what does poll bumping mean?

Posting in a really, really old post so it’ll appear on the first forum page
    Or...reviving a dead post back from the dead