Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Greater Rank Up Crystal

Has anyone tried this, yet? I'd like to know what to expect if I pull the trigger. Sounds like a "chance" at some good items, but based on past performance, I'm not real confident in getting value from this.

It really would be nice if Kabam would start to honor the spirit of Apple's new Loot Box rules and disclose the odds.

Comments

• ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Yea same here. „Chance“ in Kabam Terms normally means no chance at all. Anybody bought this yet?
    Took the chance, got lucky :)

qwiecf2wufj6.png
  • I'm nervous I would get 3 T1a sparks, or better yet, 3 crystals with 1000 each T1a essence.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    edited January 2018
    Zapper wrote: »
    Took the chance, got lucky :)

qwiecf2wufj6.png

Did you buy the deal twice or is that the results from one deal? That's a sweet haul.
    That is the result of one deal. You will get 5 T2 Class, 3 Alpha 1, 2 T3B, 1 Alpha 2, 1 T3B

Also for shards, 5k Alpha 2 shards

Those are alle the options I could collect so far from asking around
  • I’m also contemplating getting it... now if I knew I would get somewhere near those rewards I would buy in a instant.
    Well, that was a total waste. I got 6 Alphas and T2 Scout sparks.
  • Rework wrote: »
    Well, that was a total waste. I got 6 Alphas and T2 Scout sparks.

Ouch.. that does suck... I’m still not sure...
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    54fke2kujpkz.png

Avoid it if you don't really need t2a now. T3c is a super rare pull. If u need T2A then yes it's a good deal.
  • I got 2 full t3basic, rest t2 sparks
  • 4x s3 spark.. 1x alpha2
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    I pulled a t2a, 2 t3b and 3 t1a. Got lucky, if the energon hadn't been from saving in game rewards I wouldn't have bought it.
  • Any chance this offer is brought back this month or anytime soon?
  • Agreed.. I have around 6600 energon and just can’t find a decent offer lately.
    I'd like to see some kind of deal for energon come around, but a straight-up deal like on Black Friday. These random crystal deals are for the birds. I'm saying from experience that it leaves a very negative feeling towards the game when you get the short end of the stick.