Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will we ever get bots from the Prime or MTMTE continuity?

From what I've seen we've had bots from G1, the Bayverse and the Beast Wars continuity. To be fair these 3 continuities already have enough bots to satisfy two years worth of new monthly bots and I'm actually happy if we just stuck to these 3 series.

I just think it'd be cool if we ever saw the more lesser-known prime characters like Smokescreen, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Dreadwing, Hardshell, Airachnid or maybe even Predaking himself as playable characters within the game.

In terms of the MTMTE characters I just wanna play as Tarn or Deathsaurus :)

Anyways what does everyone else think?

Fight on, fellow commanders

pxejudgx5unv.gif

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Copyright issue. You get it.
  • Copyright issue. You get it.

As far as I'm aware, Hasbro own the rights to the Transformers Prime IP, so there shouldn't be a copyright issue with them bringing them into the game. What's more likely is that they're taking the time to flesh out the existing continuities a little more - they added Drift and Hot Rod for the movieverse, and added a lot of the core G1/CW bots, now they're working on fleshing out the Beast Wars roster a little more. They'll get to it, but it'll take some time - I wouldn't expect any in the next couple of months, at least.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Activision has major control over that IP and other titles as well, once the agreement expires it’s up to kabam to try and obtain the rights, but it’s going to be a real long time before these bots make it to the roster.
  • aaah so that's why they didn't put Primeverse bots so far?
    that's sad.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I wouldn't mind a god-tier Tarn or Overlord
  • #KabamPleaseAddTransformersPrimeCharacters
  • Just keep to the three they have no need to ever add another verse.