Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

High Contrast Buff/Debuffs

A small suggestion for colorblind players like myself would be to make the status icons higher contrast. I find a lot of times I cannot see stuns on dark backgrounds until their almost depleted. Maybe adding a white background to them would help?
Tagged:

Comments

• Kabam PepperKabam Pepper Posts: 9
    edited January 2018
    Hey Booster_Blue!

We know it's super important to make sure things are easily readable for everyone, but especially for people with various forms of colorblindness.

Thank you so much for the feedback. We'll continue to review whether or not we need to make passes on the UI to make them more readable for everyone.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    A small suggestion for colorblind players like myself would be to make the status icons higher contrast. I find a lot of times I cannot see stuns on dark backgrounds until their almost depleted. Maybe adding a white background to them would help?

If your on iOS you can actually adjust the screen filters to your type of color blindness, it will work for anything running on your device including this game,
    Go to settings > accessibility > display > color filters and adjust it to your liking
    xmm08incl7wv.jpeg

• MaxBebop wrote: »

If your on iOS you can actually adjust the screen filters to your type of color blindness, it will work for anything running on your device including this game,
    Go to settings > accessibility > display > color filters and adjust it to your liking
    xmm08incl7wv.jpeg

That's awesome! I didn't know it could do that!