Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

picking wrong paths in Sanctum map, no way of rectifying the mistake.

It happened to me today by accident as I was switched from handling left side to right. The unclear paths made it so easy for a player to do a mistake (especially when neighboring paths have been cleared and yours is all that is left). I eventually messed up by going into a path that has been explored by a player already (on right side) and I have no way of backtracking or cancelling what I just did. I feel real guilty as this would effect the daily AM rewards earned by my alliance as well.

In the past Shattered Lands map going the wrong path ain't that a big deal as the most we have 3 paths with 6 people in a BG, so others can help out if you accidentally moved wrongly. But now each person handles 1 path... 1 mistake and we have no way of rectifying it.

Is it possible to have a function to backtrack 3-5 spaces? only doable if a player have not engage in a battle within that 3-5 moves? this way we can cancel out such accidents from happening and impacting the rest in an alliance. Hope you will consider devs..

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I still think you're lucky to be unlucky only this late, a lot of AM screwed up and asked Kabam many times to add warning/doorlock to prevent overlapping path. And we wait....
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited January 2018
    I still think you're lucky to be unlucky only this late, a lot of AM screwed up and asked Kabam many times to add warning/doorlock to prevent overlapping path. And we wait....

yea a doorblock would work as well.. please consider @Kabam Miike
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Can we have the option to backstep if no fights are taken? If Kabam wants to prevent people from abusing this, perhaps deduct energy for backstepping as well. But once people have done a fight on that path, they should not be allowed to backstep. How about this Kabam?
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    seconded. that was totally me today.. wanted to switch off the alarm, and watched my bot move the wrong way to my horror..
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    All they need to do is add a confirmation pop up at branched paths showing the node number you're moving too. If you still move incorrectly then it's your fault.