Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spent 75k Raid chips on Superconductor 2000, but the mod is never delivered to my account.

And I can't find customer service.
Tagged:

Comments

• That's odd. First, I would try restarting your Game to see if it fixes the problem. This often does. Give your game a restart, then go to the Bots screen and click Mods to see if it fixed it. If it doesn't, then you can reach our support team by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the Base screen, and then on the support button. They will be able to investigate the situation for you!
  • AshinAshin Posts: 2
    That's odd. First, I would try restarting your Game to see if it fixes the problem. This often does. Give your game a restart, then go to the Bots screen and click Mods to see if it fixed it. If it doesn't, then you can reach our support team by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the Base screen, and then on the support button. They will be able to investigate the situation for you!

Thanks for the response.
    I tried restarting the game; it didn't fix the issue.
    I have opened a case with the support team. Hope the can help me with the issue.

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    It's a 2* mod, maybe you're filtering your 3* mods or something?