Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Chat Bugs and Phone Updates

UPDATE: Accidentally posted this in General Discussion and then I noticed I should’ve posted it here: :O Sorry about that.

Heyo all, Arcterus here, I don’t normally use the forums that often (hence the double-posting blunder lol) but I’m not exactly how to go about report this issue:

So my past with global chat has been spotty at best. I’ve had issues with having to restart the chat at 5 minute intervals just to be able to reply, issues with private messages not showing up in inboxes until I send something, and most recently, the Chats I send are disappearing.

I encounter this issue literally every time my phone or game updates (I’m currently running the game on an iPhone 6 and I’ve downloaded both the most recent IOS update that was released about a week ago) and the update for the game a few days ago. Normally the issue fixes itself after a few days after the update is installed (hence I’ve never really wanted to go through all the trouble of reporting) but this is the longest time that this bug has been around and I was starting to get worried when I was receiving messages I couldn’t respond to. I can see the chat, and the rest of the game works for the most part (random crashes aside) but again, every time it hit send, my messages disappear. :/

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Any help or potential fixes would be appreciated. :)

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Whoa dude the blue writing, are you part of Kabam!?!!!?!?! If so can I join? Are you also illuminati? Can you fix my car? Who really is Michael Jackson? And why in the last Jedi does @&#/@? What’s the meaning of life?

Jokes aside I’ve had (had as in I don’t anymore because I’m perma chatbanned, miike pls) a similar bug where it would show me a big fat 10 on someone’s name (who I’ve been messaginng) but it turns out they didn’t send anything.. could it be snoke?
  • Whoa dude the blue writing, are you part of Kabam!?!!!?!?! If so can I join? Are you also illuminati? Can you fix my car? Who really is Michael Jackson? And why in the last Jedi does @&#/@? What’s the meaning of life?

Jokes aside I’ve had (had as in I don’t anymore because I’m perma chatbanned, miike pls) a similar bug where it would show me a big fat 10 on someone’s name (who I’ve been messaginng) but it turns out they didn’t send anything.. could it be snoke?

I thought it was spelt “messaging”. Have i been decieved my entire life? Anyway since this appears to only affect global/private messaging and the fact that i don’t chat much makes me unable to really suggest anything. :sunglasses: (Just hit up support and see if they say something) Also, “Could it be snoke?” I think you know the answer to that one...
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Don't use in game chat.. Problem solved.
  • Arcterus_PrimeArcterus_Prime Posts: 13
    edited January 2018
    The text is cyan because I am One with the Force and the Force is with Me. XD (The Force, in this case, is BBCode)

Yeah I’ve noticed false notifications too, not so much after the recent updates however. My main issue is still the messaging problem. I’m gonna try the technical support ticket idea next. :P