Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Version 5.0 Discussion Thread

124»

Comments

• MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    Is it possible to get an update where just and only known issues are the target? Leave bringing some new subtle features alone for a bit. Or would that be boring? I got more crashing with this one. I would appreciate the game more if I could play without 28 crashes in a day (my latest since update) versus seeing new stuff.
  • so basically let me understand:
    they started adding OPTIONAL ads, that give you 15 Energon cubes each 24 hours, spending a total of 180 seconds, and people are complaining?

I'd understand if the feature would have been bugged and after the ad you wouldn't receive the cubes, but I don't get why people are complaining.

I hope, at least, that they're not complaining for the same feature for the energies.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    so basically let me understand:
    they started adding OPTIONAL ads, that give you 15 Energon cubes each 24 hours, spending a total of 180 seconds, and people are complaining?

I'd understand if the feature would have been bugged and after the ad you wouldn't receive the cubes, but I don't get why people are complaining.

I hope, at least, that they're not complaining for the same feature for the energies.

It's because we have essentially been given ads that if you don't watch then you're going to be at a slight disadvantage. They could have given us more energon by fixing the state of arena with milestones or better rewards, but we got ads. This is what 5.0 has brought us - not new content, not improved content, but advertisements. Granted it seems necessary, but the fact that adverts are necessary mean that the player base that spend money is not big enough to sustain this game, so if the ad revenue + spending players isn't enough, what comes next? Ads wont attract new players, and nor will it help retain players - so this kind of has to work or I doubt we will see a 6.0.
    People like me believe that new and improved content would have been a better update. I'm not complaining about the fact they are there, I am complaining about what they are there instead of.
  • Is it enough to just view them, or do we have to install those advertised games so that Kabam can get revenue?

You just need to view them. They’re only 30 seconds long, so it’s no big deal.
  • Still no sound. This game is really fun but I would like to hear what I am playing. I know you are trying your best so I will be patient. Thank you for this game.
    Ninjajoe41 wrote: »
    Still no sound. This game is really fun but I would like to hear what I am playing. I know you are trying your best so I will be patient. Thank you for this game.

you adjusted the in game settings and checked your phone settings etc?
  • Since this update, my battery is going nuclear again. Phone gets so hot that it affects gameplay after about 10-15 minutes.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I have noticed a lot more lag since the update. Happens in all game modes.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    kxxxm used lqg! its super effective!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Yes iPhone 7plus here goes nuclear after a few a.m. fights and turns to slide show
  • Second app crash today. As every day.
    This time in a.m., which means I lost half my MV1.
    And incidentally, my bot in the next fight vs bludgeon.

No need to say, it bugs me. A lot.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited January 2018
    10 minutes of play and lost 6% battery, I've had my battery tested by apple and they said it doesn't need replacing and that it's healthy (over 80% capacity charge), I had it replaced 12 months ago with a brand new one.. this game has a major battery drain problem.
  • I experienced a pattern maybe someone can share if they experienced the same:

Crash is most certain after I change game modes.
    Crash is frequent the days right after a patch/monthly reset.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    I'd rather have them implement features that make the game less of a grind and more rewarding. Ads are whatever, just wish there were changes to game modes where the grind was actually more meaningful and less cumbersome.

Don't get me wrong, it's a decent uodate, thus far the game been running well on my phone (s6 edge), so stability improvement is always praiseworthy.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I was out with some RL stuff for a few days around the update, but coming back I've noticed horrible lag on my movements that wasn't there before. Can't sidestep-counter half the time, and trading ranged shots has simply become a free hit for the AI. Why are my bots getting their feet stuck to the floor?
  • 8th crash today!
    My IH will start at 50%

I'm -really- annoyed
  • 9th crash. In a.m. again.

Correction : no health penalty as it occurs before the fight, contrary to the bug of the frozen loading screen
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    I like the new upgrade stash. Where we can keep upgrading without clicking stash and then clicking which one we want.
    Made upgrading my optimus primal a lot faster.
  • Upgrade Stash was a nice touch, but I would love to have an extended amount of time to use items. 30 days is good, especially when you lack gold. Forging bots and rebuilding the roster is far from cheap.
  • Side note: some of these games being advertised are SUPER WEIRD. Like borderline Elsagate weird.
  • Side note: some of these games being advertised are SUPER WEIRD. Like borderline Elsagate weird.

So far, my personal favorite is one called “War of Colony”. Yeah, I’m DEFINITELY going to download a game that can’t even get the title grammatically correct.
  • redshift9 wrote: »
    Side note: some of these games being advertised are SUPER WEIRD. Like borderline Elsagate weird.

So far, my personal favorite is one called “War of Colony”. Yeah, I’m DEFINITELY going to download a game that can’t even get the title grammatically correct.

That game sounds like what happens to me after I eat too much Mexican food.
    redshift9 wrote: »
    Side note: some of these games being advertised are SUPER WEIRD. Like borderline Elsagate weird.

should it be War of Colonies?
  • Well still no sound. I’m about done with ths
  • Soooooo my game was doing pretty good after I uninstalled and reinstalled it for the second time and then for some reason it just decided to start pooping the bed again. I uninstalled it and reinstalled again and it's worse now. Sounds are cutting off, controls are reversed, lag is awful. Seriously someone please help me. It's cutting into my performance measurably.
  • Some said better rewards...I always pull 1 and 2 star bots non stop...bs...make 3 n 4 STAR more easily accessible