Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

If they were to add characters from another series which series would you want

Mnicely80Mnicely80 Posts: 66
edited January 2018 in General Discussion

If they were to add characters from another series which series would you want 23 votes

Transformers Prime
69%
French_BakerMegaKuppCakeNightmareFurnoPredacon_OrderMnicely80ZukoRaptor22JurassicPark10Nightgauntcamaro57Mrsteakymeat_9Nacho_primeNinjaHunterXTransformerswarriorFucil3TaintedMESS123 16 votes
Transformers Animated
0%
Transformers Armada
13%
Vivek619MegarexUncleSixshot 3 votes
Other
17%
Gunz0KillMasterCredshift9Thule 4 votes

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    How about none.
  • You know there is a little site called reddit...
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Transformers Prime
    Prime had best bots. We could use dreadwing. Dreadwing was one of the best.
  • Other
    I’ll take anything, as long as we ease up on the Beast Wars bots for a while.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2018
    Sad to say... If they want to keep attracting new players and the new generation of transformers fans, they need to bring a few more baybots into the game soon.

I'm not a huge fan of bayformers, but I can understand the draw it has for kids.

Go back to the BW and CW bots in a while, maybe consider one of the other series as well, but let's get more players hyped for this game!

I don't see any reason they can't make Scorpinok a Predacon while modelling him after the Bay Movie version.

Hell, even I can admit Soundwave and laserbeak were actually cool bayformer designs... How have these not ended up in game yet? Hound was another.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited January 2018
    I think I actually prefer the Bay Scorponok design to the BW design, although I'm not as big a fan of Bay Soundwave. Hound would be interesting, but yeah your overall point stands. Also, WHERE'S JAZZ??!!?!
  • Let’s get that man lockdown stat!
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Transformers Prime
    Transformers Prime characters would be nice.

But, how about they increase the frequency of adding new characters to this game first. Once a month is way too slow. How about at least 2 a month??
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Other
    I'd prefer Nightcream and Noble/Savage from Beast Machines... lol, they're still better than Bayformers
  • Transformers Prime
    Raptor22 wrote: »
    Transformers Prime characters would be nice.

But, how about they increase the frequency of adding new characters to this game first. Once a month is way too slow. How about at least 2 a month??

They are probably gonna do like what they did with bumblebee

• Transformers Armada
    It would be awesome to add starscream the one with the sword from Transformers Armada.He was a beast in the series.