Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Another Screen Problem

I've mentioned the problem I'm still having with the ad button crashing my game--and still not being fixed, but now I've got about half a dozen bots at the bottom of my roster that are greyed out. Can't do anything with them, can't make them go away, they just sit there doing nothing. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this as one or two others in my alliance see the same thing on their bot roster too.

So, am I missing something? Is this something else that will crash my game or is my roster now filling up with ghosts of bots that I've forged?

How does this get fixed?

Comments

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
  • I looked over those and didn't see anything specifically about the greyed out characters. The closest thing I saw was this:

- Bots that are available, but unowned, are now shown in the Bots menu.

That doesn't really explain the issue at all and doesn't seem like it adds something to the game either, if that's what this is. So, now I have to have ghosts on my roster of all the characters I don't have? To what end? What does that do for me? How exactly does that improve my game? I don't really need a ghost in the roster to remind me of what I don't have.

What if I don't want them there? What if I don't/didn't want the ad button either? Why is my screen being cluttered up with something I don't want and didn't ask for and then called an "improvement" or a "feature"? I'm not sure Kabam really understands what "opt-in" means.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited January 2018
    best you can do is to ignore the greyed out bots yeah

it irks me somewhat that the ad button replaces the raid shortcut as well (which got shifted to the left side..)

i for one am glad that we can choose not to click on the ads (but hey why say no to free energon?)

live and let live bro.