Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam please fix soundwave

As you can see in this photo an many others, soundwave has his sound cannon on his right shoulder.
skofgk34tua3.jpeg
vipxx0fil698.jpeg
njxwkvpuzktw.jpeg

When in the game he has his sound cannon on the left shoulder
t5m7extn3qdg.jpeg

Comments

• Manthro wrote: »
    The reason it's on his left shoulder (and the same reason sideswipe has it on the wrong shoulder) is so that his head isn't blocked from view when you fight with him.

I believe when you fire his s3 it appears on the correct shoulder for the animation.

Ok I’ll go look at that right now. It’s just weird seeing one of my fav transformers with his cannon on the wrong shoulder, i respect their decision thought. But it’s weird cause the game pic has it on the right shoulder as well.

• @Manthro nope... it stays on the same spot ☹️
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    I never paid attention before you mentioned about it. It does look intentional because when Soundwave is an enemy he has it on right shoulder.
    Kabam is doing the old 2d fighter image flip of the sprites, its just a flipped mirror image of the bot, that’s why Grim, MM, Dino and Windblade switch hands with their swords, and why Galvatrons’ nerf blaster is always screen side, this way they save space of having to make two separate animated models of the same bot.

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    ai3497wv1up5.gif
    its party time!

oh ya..soundwave needs more minicons imho lol
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I know there's no easy way to do it, but I do kinda wish we could get more cassettes in the game. Laserbeak and Ravage are cool, but what about Rumble and Frenzy? Or poor Ratbat, with a face not even a mother could love
  • CandKane wrote: »
    I know there's no easy way to do it, but I do kinda wish we could get more cassettes in the game. Laserbeak and Ravage are cool, but what about Rumble and Frenzy? Or poor Ratbat, with a face not even a mother could love

Yea
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    I'm all for proper and original like all of you but can we get them to focus on playability problems first! (Crashing, lag, sidestep/dash/wrong move thing)
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    BTW, It's on the right side on the vs screen
    xxh5rfs5qtis.png
  • I never saw that, I must then be legally blind
  • They keep on changing it for different things which is making my head hurt now... lol
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2018
    As you can see in this photo an many others, soundwave has his sound cannon on his right shoulder.
    skofgk34tua3.jpeg
    vipxx0fil698.jpeg
    njxwkvpuzktw.jpeg

t5m7extn3qdg.jpeg

Had to post on this again... Was watching an episode and noticed there is no real consistency with what side his cannon is on, so Kabam isn't really wrong on where they placed it, although it is usually on his right shoulder, I've seen it appear like this on his left several times:

1ln78ztvjgvc.gif

• Manthro wrote: »
    skofgk34tua3.jpeg
    vipxx0fil698.jpeg
    njxwkvpuzktw.jpeg

t5m7extn3qdg.jpeg

Had to post on this again... Was watching an episode and noticed there is no real consistency with what side his cannon is on, so Kabam isn't really wrong on where they placed it, although it is usually on his right shoulder, I've seen it appear like this on his left several times:

1ln78ztvjgvc.gif

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »

1ln78ztvjgvc.gif

Was this on YouTube? Sometimes people reverse the video image to avoid copyright takedown notices.