Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is with all these Chinese threads?

I logged in this morning to see just tons upon tons of Chinese threads. Anyone else curious?

Comments

• Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I noticed that too, it was probably a troll. The good thing is that those threads were deleted pretty quick.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Made in China
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    some spam about sale of fake cert etc
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I was surprised to see 9 Chinese threads being made in 1 hour
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

I guess the real question is, did the poster have anything better to do?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Gunz0 wrote: »

That's when a spam bot cracks into a forum.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited January 2018

Speaking of spam bots, why are there so many spam bots in the global chat lately?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Speaking of spam bots, why are there so many spam bots in the global chat lately?

The better question is... Who even uses global chat to know that spam bots are there?

It's like starting a fire by rubbing two sticks together when you have a lighter in your pocket.
  • Manthro wrote: »

The better question is... Who even uses global chat to know that spam bots are there?

It's like starting a fire by rubbing two sticks together when you have a lighter in your pocket.

I just pop my head in every once in a while thinking things will change. It will never happen.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    gave up on global loooong ago lol
    yn0vicw601jm.png
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I disabled global pretty much the instant I was out of the tutorial, only the desperate and the mad tread those waters.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So. It is understandable why they are so many Chinese spammers in global -- because you cannot disable global chat using simplified Chinese version! I take it as a chance to tell @Kabam Miike that this has been around since v2.0. Mind taking it to the team?
  • So. It is understandable why they are so many Chinese spammers in global -- because you cannot disable global chat using simplified Chinese version! I take it as a chance to tell @Kabam Miike that this has been around since v2.0. Mind taking it to the team?

I think something should be done about the spamming scammer bots in global. Won’t make
    things any better but at least it’s a start.
  • So. It is understandable why they are so many Chinese spammers in global -- because you cannot disable global chat using simplified Chinese version! I take it as a chance to tell @Kabam Miike that this has been around since v2.0. Mind taking it to the team?

We're definitely already aware, and are working on the situation. Unfortunately, it's a little bit more complicated to handle this situation than we had hoped, but we are still working on it!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    So. It is understandable why they are so many Chinese spammers in global -- because you cannot disable global chat using simplified Chinese version! I take it as a chance to tell @Kabam Miike that this has been around since v2.0. Mind taking it to the team?

We're definitely already aware, and are working on the situation. Unfortunately, it's a little bit more complicated to handle this situation than we had hoped, but we are still working on it!

Can you please fix the AI, it is really getting on my nerves now.. going to make a discussion about it when I get released from jail in a few days so look out for that. This broken AI is definitely a serious thing and it must be fixed...

Can you please fix the AI, it is really getting on my nerves now.. going to make a discussion about it when I get released from jail in a few days so look out for that. This broken AI is definitely a serious thing and it must be fixed...

You could just break out...
  • I like the chinse threads and plus that was in Transformers Age of Extenction :D
  • Swag_Jazz wrote: »
    I like the chinse threads and plus that was in Transformers Age of Extenction :D

Le sigh